31. Atiyya (Mature)

I'm putting this scene in a separate chapter just because it is extremely rated R. If you are uncomfortable with sex scenes, please feel free to skip to next chapter.
—————
I pulled him back in for more, the kiss becoming more intense as I deepened it.

Our heads bobbed back and forth as we tried to pull each other closer, but to no avail, the arm rest was in our way.

I know now didn't seem like the most perfect time, but I couldn't resist, I was feeling a way. And honestly, when was the perfect time?

I didn't need some overly done romantic gesture. I didn't care where or how it happened, as long as the person I was with was right and Kaleb was...perfect. Relationship or not.

I knew that now. We had our fair share of ups and downs, but hearing him talk about how he would fight for me, for us. There's honestly no one else I would rather have me in this way. Who had the privilege of having me this way.

Our heads bobbed back and forth as we tried to pull each other closer.

He reached across the arm rest. Our lips parted a little and my breath hitched as his hand climbed up my dress. His fingers slowly grazed the outside of my underwear and I feel him inch them to the side, his fingers sliding between my folds and beginning to gently rub in small circles. I moaned out loud as he moved his kisses from my mouth down to my neck.

He slipped two fingers inside of me, using a come hither motion. "S-shit, Kaleb." He continued kissing my neck before looking into my eyes.

"You like that?"

All I can do is bite my lip and nodd, eyes slightly rolling back. "Say it." He slid his fingers back and forth.

"Yesss." I moan out, finally opening my eyes and looking into his. I grabbed his hand, stopping him.

His face quickly turned from lust to concern. "What's wrong?" He searched my eyes to make sure I'm okay.

"Nothing," I said in between catching my breath. "Let's get in the back." My eyes lowered as I stared into his.

"Right now?" He looks around.

The parking lot was practically empty. "Yes, right now. Let's go." I started climbing over the seat to the back.

"What if somebody comes by?"
"Kaleb, your hands we're literally just in my underwear."
"No one could tell that. It just looked like we were kissing and shit."

"I don't care. My windows are dang near 5 percent tint and it's 1:00 in the morning. Now get back here before I change my mind."

He sighed climbing over the seat as well. "Are you sure you want to do this? I was fine with j—"

"Yes, Kaleb." I reassured him and climbed on his lap, straddling it.

"I just want to be sure. Don't want this to be something you regret."
"I promise you, I want this. Do you?"
"I done dreamt about this."
"Good."

I lifted his shirt and smashed my lips back into his, our tongues meeting each other's once again. I ran my hands down his tatted chest before getting to the front of his jeans, unbuttoning them. His hands slid to the small of my back before going under my dress and gripping my both of my butt cheeks tightly before smacking it. I moaned against his lips.