29. Kaleb

"Omg, you guys." Rickie eyes watered as she opened her gifts from everyone. We all sat around her in the section. This girl had some good friends. She was receiving money, necklaces, the whole nine yards.

"Open me and Nabora's last!"
Tiyya yelled at Rickie. She was sitting in my lap.

"No, open mine last!" Vaughn retorted.

"No, she gone open up me and 'Tiyyas last since we put this whole thing together and y'all was late." Nabora smiled sarcastically.

Everyone laughed.

"It don't really matter who goes last. They all getting opened." I threw my two-cents in.

Atiyya looked back at me. "Shutup, ain't nobody asked you."

I pulled her back in my lap. "You shutup. Drunk ass."

I was sober. But Atiyya was lit. I actually enjoyed this side of her though. She was more rowdy and bold. Just said what she wanted. She'd always been more on the shy side when it came to certain things.

Rickie gasped, opening Vaughn's gift. "You didn't!"
"I did. Now you can get off Twitter throwing not so subtle hints."

She showed us some off-white Jordan 4's she had been wanting.

He wouldn't even tell me what he was getting her. Probably assumed I might slip up and tell 'Tiyya.
"Thank you baby." She embraced him, pecking him on the lips.

"You know I gotchu."
I looked at Vaughn as he stared at Rickie like she was the only person he had eyes for. It was apparent just how much he truly cared about her.

Even during their so called "break", he hadn't spoke or tried to get at no other females. All he worried about was Rickie and what Rickie was doing. My mans was a simp.

But I never said much, cause I was right there with em if I'm being honest.

Everyone went around, sharing there gifts until it was Nabora and 'Tiyya's turn.

"Okok, It's time to open up and me and 'Bora's gift." She got up excitedly and grabbed a black bag from behind the couch.

Nabora hurriedly pulled out her phone to record Rickie's reaction. "Ooooooh, what do we have hereeeee." Rickie asked, pulling what looked to be a medium sized jewelry box out the bag.

"Girl, just hurry up and open it!" 'Tiyya squealed.

"Oh my fucking God, no y'all didn't." Rickie gasped, opening the jewelry box and revealing a silver Cuban link necklace. The diamonds were definitely dancing.

"Yes, we did bitch!" Nabora yelled.

"Bu—how did y'all even afford this? Cubans are expensive as hell." She asked.

Hell, even I was wondering how they could afford it. A good one starts at like five grand.

"My mom has a hook up with a jeweler." Tiyya responded, helping her take it out the box and put it on.

It made sense. 'Tiyya's mom loved luxury or designer items. I mean, she had the doctor money to afford it anyway.

"But don't even worry about all that, you been hollering for years about one of these so just know we iced you out."