Natsu: "Why in the world are you all just sitting here like this?"

Makarov: "Hoooww did it gooo? Diid you fiinish the job like a good girll?"

Lucy: "Uh, yeah."

Erza: "Do you understand the gravity of the situation right now?"

Natsu: "The guild hall just got trashed! Wait, where'e Nathaniel?"

Nathaniel: "Over here Natsu."

Natsu then ran over and punched him without a moments expectation but Nathaniel catch his punch.

Nathaniel: "What the hell man?!"

Natsu: "Why are you just standing there like it's nothing?!"

Nathaniel: "Because Violence won't solve anything! I do care, but what can we do about it. It's USELESS!"

Nathaniel then slap Natsu back, and the two were about to go at it, until...

Makarov: "Natsu! Nathaniel! That's enough!"

Oddly enough, Makarov made it seem like he was going to hit the two Dragonslayers, but instead spanked Lucy on her butt.

Lucy: "And why did you hit me?"

Mirajane: "Master! Keep your hands to yourself!"

Makarov, then retracted his hand, laughed a little, and jumped down from the crate he was standing on.

Natsu: "Wait! Where are you going?!"

Makarov: "Keep your dress on! I'm going to take a leak."

Natsu: "Why isn't anyone doing anything?" 

Mirajane: "Master is just as shocked as you are, but wars between Guilds have been forbidden by the Council.

Natsu: "This sucks!"

Erza: "If Master's wish is to not retaliate, we must respect it as such."

Timeskip

At night Nathaniel decided to go with Lucy. Since they houses are near.

Nathan: "Umm Lucy can I come over to your house and have an over night it's just like we need to have a strength in numbers when our guild hall is just been attack by an another guild and its phantom lord."

Lucy: "But can we do something about   it?"

Nathaniel: "For now we can't charge them for property damage if we dont have such a strong evidence againts them. And I'm the only witness so for now what we can do is to secure ourselves."

Lucy: "I never thought there is a rivalry between phantom and fairytail."

Nathaniel: "Well I cannot blame them if they see us as their rival when it comes to be a no. 1 guild in Fiore. We had a tons of wizard like big sister Erza,Laxus not to mention Mystogan"

Lucy: "Why are you not including yourself?"

Nathaniel: "I dont really see my self as a powerful mage I just me myself helping anybody as long as I can, now that you mention it I'm more problematic on how much are we gonna spend on repairing the guild."

As they stop on Nathaniel's house to get some clothes as well as panjamas. They went to Lucy's apartment just to find. Erza sipping a tea, Natsu on the floor, Happy eating a fish and Gray sits on the chair. Nathaniel just sweatdrop it's like in the old times in his house.