Chapter 34:The Dark Forest

~~THRID POV~~

Third Floor~

Once the group had arrived to the next floor,Haru remarked,

Haru Kuwata:"While me and Rikona were in this floor,Yori had suddenly disappeared with the case."

Rikona Suzuki:"Yeah,and that was when we both went downstairs to see if he was there and....well....you know the rest..."

Chihiro Fujisaki:"If thats the case,then he's probably in the next floor."

Seiko Kimura:"But.....nevermind,lets just go to the rooftops,and just be prepared if he decides to attack us."

With that,the group began making their way up the stairs.Which right in front of the door leading to the rooftops,the case containing the cure was lying there.

Rikona Suzuki:"There it is!*Immediately grabs the case*That was easier than what I thought."

Violet Saki:"But thats odd though.....wouldn't Yori put up a much bigger fight than this...?"

Seiko Kimura:"Exactly...*walks up to the door*although.....he might....no...*backs away from the door*this isn't a good idea-*Hears something*wait...."

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:"Whats wrong Seiko?"

Seiko Kimura:"I....I think I hear....someone crying..."

Chihiro Fujisaki:*Confused*"Crying?"

Next,Seiko instantly opened the door and then....noticed Yuki sobbing as he was holding Yori's dead body close to him....

Yuki Takahashi:*Crying*"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry....this wasn't supposed to happen....."

Haru Kuwata:"Yuki....?"

Rikona Suzuki:"No way.....is that....."

Yuki Takahashi:"....he's gone......my brother's gone.....I don't....I didn't..."

Afterwards,he continued crying very badly as the guilt was eating him alive.Knowing that his only brother was technically killed by his hand.

Chihiro Fujisaki:*Sits next to him and hugs Yuki*

Yuki Takahashi:*Calming down*"I just...I just wanted for him to live....I didn't want for this battle to end up as a death match....I didn't want to kill him......and....I didn't want to bring dishonor to myself......I shouldn't even earn the leadership of our clan...like this...."

Chihiro Fujisaki:"No....Yuki....that's not true.It was just an accident that unexpectedly happened....you wouldn't even be able to control if you wanted to..."

As Chihiro continued comforting the poet,Seiko had spoken.

Seiko Kimura:*Feeling bad*"Come on guys....lets leave them alone....we got some business to take care of...."

Next,the two middle schoolars began following Seiko with a sympathetic look on their faces.As Violet and Taka took one last look at the new Takahashi Leader....

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:"We'll be back Takahashi-Kun.....hopefully Fujisaki-San can help you out...*Began following Seiko*"

Violet Saki:*Walks up to them*"Don't blame yourself for his death.....his ambitions had probably led him to his fate....and.....I guess.....this was supposed to be his consequences for all the terrible things he did to us....and to you......besides,I bet Yori was still trying to kill you if you two were battling....especially in that form...."

Chihiro Fujisaki:"She has a good point..."

Even with that,Yuki was still looking down at his deceased brother with guilt and shame.