Chapter 1:First Day at School

?????'s POV~

As I was walking out of my apartment room,an energetic voice appeared behind me.

????:"Heeellllooo Violet-Chan!!"

Violet:"Oh hey Ibuk!Its nice to see you again!"

Ibuki:"Yeah!It is!!But anyways,you wanna walk with Ibuki to our classes?

Violet:"Sure!"

After Ibuki said that,we began to walk through the hallways.

Violet's Homeroom~

After Ibuki had left to her homeroom,I entered to my homeroom class.Which there was a few students who were there.Such as Kiyotaka Ishimaru(Ultimate Hall Monitor),Chihiro Fujisaki(Ultimate Programmer),Aoi Asahina(Ultimate Swimmer),and Sakura Oogami(Ultimate Martial Artist).

Aoi(Hina):"Hey Violet!!"

Violet:"Hey Asahina-"

But before I even finish my sentence,I was pushed out of the way.

???:"Get out of the way Violet!"

When I turned around to see who pushed me,Sayaka Maizono(Ultimate Pop Star)was standing there with an angry expression.Then I saw Makoto Naegi(Ultimate Lucky Student)entering to the classroom.

Makoto:*Bit of Anger*"Sayaka,I told you to stop being rude to the others.I mean,didn't you say that you'll change for the better?"

Sayaka:*Sighs*"Yeah...I did.....sorry for the push Violet..."

Violet:"It's fine."

Once I accepted her apology(?),Asahina helped me up.

Violet:"*Smiles*Thanks Asahina."

Aoi(Hina):"No prob!"

Afterwards,I sat down at a seat that was close by a window.Then while I'm waiting for homeroom to start,I took out my sketchbook and began to draw some little sketches...

Five Minutes later~

While I was still sketching,someone had touched my shoulder.

????:"Yo Violet!"

Violet:"Huh?*Turns around and saw Leon Kuwata(Ultimate Baseball Star)and Kaida Sasaki(Ultimate Break Dancer)*O-Oh hey Leon and Kaida.*Closes sketchbook*H-How you're doing you guys?"

Leon:"We're doing pretty good...you?"

Violet:"Pretty good as well.Say,you guys wanna hangout-"

Before I could finish my sentence,our homeroom teacher came in which Leon and Kaida automatically sat down in their own seats that was either behind me or in front of me.Thus.....this is where Leon's unexpected story will begin....