Chapter 11:Animal Crisis

After School~

While I was heading towards my apartment,my phone began ringing.

Leon Kuwata:*Picks up the phone*"Hey Haru!"

Haru Kuwata:"Hey big bro!I was wondering if we could hangout for a bit at the park?Since it's been a while we last had a proper meeting I guess.."

Leon Kuwata:"Alright,then shall we meet at 5:00?"

Haru Kuwata:"Sounds good to me!And can I bring some of your baseball equipment to play a few games?"

Leon Kuwata:"Sure,you can do that."

Haru Kuwata:"Ok,then see you later!"

Leon Kuwata:"Yeah,see ya.*Hangs up and sighs*(Ok...now I got to keep those...changes hidden...)"

At 4:58 at the Park~

Once I had arrived to the park,I noticed Haru was waiting for me by a bench.

Haru Kuwata:"Hey big bro!*Runs up to him*"

Leon Kuwata:"Hey Haru,so do you want to walk and talk?"

Haru Kuwata:"Sure."

For the next few minutes,me and Haru were just talking about life.Then later,I noticed that Haru's friend,Rikona Suzuki(Super Duper Middle Level Hip Hop Dancer)was with her older sister,Kimiko.

Leon Kuwata:"Hey Haru,I don't know if you noticed,but your friend is right over there.*Faces Rikona's direction*"

Haru Kuwata:*Noticed Rikona*"Oh...*blushes a little*well,can I...well....can I hangout with her for a bit?Before we can play some baseball for a bit."

Leon Kuwata:"Sure,you can go right ahead.Just...*whispers*....don't do anything....that is related to kissing or any of that romantic love stuff..."

Haru Kuwata:*Whispers*"I won't.Promise!"

Leon Kuwata:*Normal tone*"Alright,well,for the time being,I'll just walk around the park."

Haru Kuwata:"Alright,then I'll see ya right now!*Runs up to Rikona*

Leon Kuwata:*Stands up*"Welp,I guess I'm on my own for now...*Starts walking away*"

While I was walking away,I noticed that Chihiro was walking with Mondo's dog.

Leon Kuwata:"Hey Chihiro!"

Chihiro Fujisaki:"Oh hey Leon!*Walks up to him*I didn't know you were gonna be here."

Leon Kuwata:"Same goes for you.Though why you're walking with Mondo's dog?"

Chihiro Fujisaki:"Well...Mondo asked me if I could give his dog a walk around the park."

Leon Kuwata:"Oh alright....but couldn't he just walk with his dog himself?"

Chihiro Fujisaki:"O-Oh....well....he had some....business to take care of relating to his gang.....and his dog....has been quite energetic so....I had to take him out for a while...."

Leon Kuwata:"Ah ok..."

Then when I walked up even closer to the dog,it began barking like crazy at me.

Chihiro Fujisaki:"Woah!!*Holding the dog back*Easy there,he's just a friend!"

Even with Chihiro holding him back,the dog was still trying to attack me.

Leon Kuwata:"Maybe its better if I should leave...."

Chihiro Fujisaki:"Yeah...thats a good idea...sorry for this...little madness.."