Chapter 23:Invitation

Three Days Later(Wednesday September 22)~

~~LEON'S POV~~

As I was on my way to my homeroom class(after being absent for two days),a familiar voice was heard from behind.

????:"Leon!"

Right when I turned around,I saw one of the Akashika Sisters,Queen Akashika(Ultimate Trombone Player),running up to me.

Leon Kuwata:"Oh,hey Queen!"

Queen Akashika:"Hey Leon....is everything ok?"

Leon Kuwata:"Oh um...yeah...everything's fine......I just had to take care....of some family business...."

Queen Akashika:"Oh ok.I thought something terrible had happened to you."

Leon Kuwata:"Oh.....nah,nothin' like that happened...."

Queen Akashika:"Well,that's a relief.By the way,I think you should go talk to Violet today during lunch.*Mini smirk*Since she seems like she wants to hangout with you for the day."

Leon Kuwata:"Alright,sure,I'll be looking forward to that."

Just then,the first bell had rung.

Queen Akashika:"Welp,better get going,See you around Leon!"

Leon Kuwata:"See you!"

After we said our farewells,I continued walking to my class while Queen went off to the other classroom that was right next door.

Lunchtime~

As soon as class had ended,Violet walked up to my desk.

Violet Saki:"Hey Leon!"

Leon Kuwata:"H-Hey Violet!How you've been doing?"

Violet Saki:"I've been doing alright,what about you?Did something happened in your family or...was it just some business you had to attend to?"

Leon Kuwata:"*Little nervous*Um...yea.....just some family business....t-that's all...."

Violet Saki:"Ok.....(Hmmm....something is definitively going on with him......)well*takes out her lunch bag*,wanna start heading to cafeteria for you to get your lunch?Just so we can go to the art room from there."

Leon Kuwata:"A-Actually....I brought my own lunch for today....s-so we can just go there right away..."

Violet Saki:*Bit surprised*"Oh?Ok...if you say so...."

Next,I grabbed my bag and began walking out of the class with Violet.

In the Art Room~

Once we were at a table with our lunches,Violet immediately commented,

Violet Saki:"Soo...not to be nosy or anything,but why did you bring your own lunch?Thats a bit unusual of you to do...*Takes a bite from her apple*"

Leon Kuwata:"Well.....I just....I just want a little change of the usual routine....that's all.So don't worry about it too much...*Continues eating his lunch*"

Violet Saki:"Ok ok,I won't..."

Right after she said that,a moment of silence came between us....that is until Violet was the first to break it.

Violet Saki:"Leon....I have a question...."

Leon Kuwata:"...yeah?"

Violet Saki:"For my next Art Tour I'll be having sometime next year,is it alright....if I can take you to these places?"