Chapter 30:Violet's Comfort

A/N's Note:WARNING:There's some brief mention/hint of suicide,so if you're sensitive or bothered by this kind of stuff,skip the part where I'll place the warning and I'll let you know when the scene is done with that ⚠️

~~(Continuing where we left off)~~

~~VIOLET'S POV~~

Leon Kuwata:*Eyes widen*"V-Violet....?!*Lets go of Violet and backs away*What happened...?!"

Before he could say anything else,he began looking around him and noticed the injured janitor.....

Leon Kuwata:"S-Sir....?*Walks a bit closer to him*Are you-"

Janitor:*Backs away*"*Anger*STAY AWAY!!I swear....take one more step,and I'm calling the police you MONSTER!!!"

After hearing those words,Leon's expression had changed,from confusion...to pure despair...

Leon Kuwata:*Looks down at his hands(covered in blood)*"(Oh god.....what have I done....?.....)"

Haru Kuwata:*Covers his bleeding cheek*"Sir please,he didn't mean to!"

Rikona Suzuki:"Exactly,he-"

Janitor:"Shut up you brats!You clearly did not see what this FREAK did to me!*Stands up*I think it's about time to settle this for good.*Runs off*"

Haru and Rikona:"WAIT!!NO!!"

Afterwards,the two middle schoolers ran off to follow the janitor.Leaving me and Leon alone...

Violet Saki:*Slowly walks up to Leon*"Leon....*Tries to put her hand on his shoulder*"

Leon Kuwata:*Tearing up*"*Pushes Violet's hand away*STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"

Thereafter,Leon began running off into the hallway.

Violet Saki:"LEON WAIT!!!*Runs after him*"

~~LEON'S POV~~

SLAM!!

Leon Kuwata:*Walks up to one of the boys' restroom sinks*"*Tears going down*It's official.....she now knows about this situation.......all thanks to f**king Yori....*Looks at the mirror*Oh who am I kidding....of course she'll eventually find out.....either through the easy or the hard-"

Suddenly,a strike of pain came to my head,causing for me to put my hands over my head.

Leon Kuwata:*Groaning*"N-No.....stop it.....no....."

Next,I felt a bit of the changes going on around my eyes and ears as the small attack of agony continues....

......

......

......

Just like that,the pain stopped.

Leon Kuwata:*Looks at the mirror and sees the wolf-like eyes and semi-pointy ears*".....*sighs*....."

Suddenly,a knock was heard from the restroom door.

????:"Leon...I know you're in there....please come out..."

Leon Kuwata:"No!Just leave me alone Violet...."

Violet Saki:"Not until we talk!So please just come out and we'll talk this out......"

Leon Kuwata:*Turns on faucet and used some soap*"Did you not hear me?I said leave me alone!*Began washing his blood covered hands*"

Violet Saki:*Back on the door*"(*Sighs*How am I supposed to talk to him?I can't just-*lightbulb*....please don't tell me this is the only way......*tries to think of something else but fails*...great....I guess it is.....)Alright....fine....if you don't come out....*hesitant*I'll.....I'll c-come in...."