"Wait!" He shouted.

John and I both looked back inquisitively.

"Claire, would you mind helping me with something? I really need a woman's opinion on this dress I got for my mother." Ringo said, shooting a look my way.

"I can help!" The secretary jumped up and smiled.

"I Uh... that's alright. I'd really like Claire's expertise." He replied awkwardly. She looked down to the floor offended.

"Not that you're not fashionable! It's just... I just need Claire!" He quickly recovered, his tone sounding desperate.

I looked over to John, and he looked at me and nodded. Normally something like this would seem fishy to a spouse, but John trusted Ringo. So much so that he never batted an eye whenever Ringo wanted to be alone with me. If he only knew.

"Well, alright. Make it quick, yeah?." John sighed and tapped his watch.

"No worries, mate. I only need five minutes." Ringo winked and slid his hand over the small of my back, then led me outside.

"Where are we going?" I giggled nervously, looking over my shoulder to ensure no one was following us.

"Here's fine." He replied bluntly, pushing me up against the side of the building. My breasts were crushed by his chest as he closed the gap between us with a harsh, desperate kiss.

"Ringo!" I yelped quietly. I could feel his fast heartbeat on my palms as I pushed him off of me, his eyes hungry for something more.

"You look so bloody hot today." He panted as his hands gripped onto my breasts through my thin blouse. His erection was evident through his pants as it brushed against my thigh, dangerously close to where it had already been the night before.

"Shhhh..." I begged, terrified that someone would see us. "Didn't you get enough of me last night?" I chuckled.

"I could never get enough of you. In fact, It's taking everything in me to not shag you right here right now up against this wall." He began kissing the exposed skin on my neck, sucking gently but thankfully not hard enough to leave a mark.

A moan escaped my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers up his hair and tousling it.

I brought his head forward and kissed him again, my tongue inviting itself into his mouth and tasting every corner.

All of the sudden the fear went away, along with all of my inhibitions, and I melted into his buttery soft lips.

When we finally detached from one another, we were completely out of breath. I could feel my panties becoming soaked at the thought of what he could do to me.

"This is such a bad idea." I moaned into his hot lips, attaching them again quickly as soon as I finished speaking.

"You know you want it." He said as his hands wrapped around my back. "Tell me how much you want it."

"I-I want it. I want it so bad." I stuttered. "But not here. Not now."

"Don't worry. I'm not going to fuck you. But I am going to make you cum." A devilish grin curled across his face as he dove it into my neck.

"Fuck." I muttered.

He began grinding me against the wall scraping our clothes together. The friction of his jeans on my skirt was completely setting my senses on fire.

My hands ran down his back as he started rubbing his pelvis against mine even harder. I never knew dry humping could be so pleasurable, but already I was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Oh my god. Please don't stop Ringo." I quietly plead as shockwaves darted through my entire body, straight down to the center of my heat.

The slickness in my panties made my folds stick together, thus creating more friction and sending me even closer to the edge.

Ringo's hands held onto my hips as he humped me faster, my legs weakening with every passing second. I felt the tingling of all of my nerve endings, and the goosebumps spreading like wildfire across my body as I came to a satisfying climax.

"Oooohhh fuck. That's my girl." Ringo smiled and kissed me again, leaning backwards and staring at my completely zonked expression.

"Hmmm... your girl?" I said breathlessly as I remembered the fact that my husband was right inside the building that Ringo had just humped me to death against.

"Someday." He smiled as he handed me his handkerchief to clean myself with.

I slid my ruined knickers down to my ankles and took them off, then threw them into the trashcan as Ringo smoothed over his shirt and pants.

"How do I look?" I asked as I re-fluffed my curls.

"You look like one satisfied bird." Ringo smirked and pecked my cheek.

"No really! Do I look alright?"

"Yes. You look fine." He said. "Now come on, I said I only needed five minutes and it's been ten." He chuckled.

I blushed and slugged him on the arm, then both of us walked back into the studio as if nothing had happened.

~~~~~~~~~

So this was kinda requested by AdrithePerson1987 ! I'm probably going to add two more parts, so this part is just a little taste of what's to come. As always, I rushed this a bit so I hope it's not too bad LOL. Love you guyssssss