Kyouka still couldn't believe just how well this all worked out.  Five months ago she was heavily crushing on Momo, and Ochako was doing the same with Izuku. But, now they had each other, and both couldn't be happier with the outcome. "Sorry 'Chako." Kyouka buried her face into her girlfriend's hair and gave her a kiss. She stayed like this and held on to Ochako tighter. "Hey, I just realized I never said why I liked you too."

Ochako blushed, "Oh, you really don't have to do that."

"I really do. But, the problem is I have no idea where to start. There's just so many reasons." Ochako groaned in embarrassment and dug her face into Kyouka's chest trying to hide. "Let's see...Well for starters you're the cutest thing I've ever seen...and super sexy too."

"Kyouka stop!"

"Especially when you go all 'Terminator Mode' in a fight." Kyouka whistled then said, "Oh boy!"

Ochako covered her face with her hands. She began to rise into the air due to accidentally activating her quirk, but before she could get too far Kyouka rewrapped her arms around Ochako and pulled her right back down to her. 

"Ah ah ah, you're not escaping this. Now where was I? I'll give you an extremely cut down summary. Ironically, I love how bubbly you are even though I'm the exact opposite. I love your determination and heart. I think your stinginess is cute and shows your devotion to help your parents. Also, I hope you know I'm going to pay for everything you'll ever need or want now. You don't have a choice."

A smile crept onto Ochako's face. Kyouka was usually shy, but when it came to teasing and cracking jokes she was the queen.  But, Ochako realized that it wasn't just teasing like she would expect from Kyouka. It was Kyouka's genuine feelings for her. The brunette lifted her head up and softly kissed Kyouka on the lips. Kyouka then leaned in closely to Ochako's ear and whispered, "And you have one hell of an ass." Ochako punched Kyouka's shoulder as the latter laughed. "I mean don't get me wrong, your boobs are utterly spectacular. But...that ass."

"KYOUKA!"

"Hahaha! Sorry! I'm sorry...but it's true."

"What we do know is that All Might has officially resigned as a Pro. Ladies and gentlemen, it seems we are at the end of a great era."

Kyouka and Ochako looked up to the television at those words. It indeed was the end of an era. All Might had been around for as long as they could remember, and now he was just...gone. Not literally, but it almost felt that way. With All Might retired...what now? 

Ochako pushed herself up onto one arm. "Wow...All Might actually retired. I wonder how Deku's taking it. Ah! Deku!" Ochako rushed off of the bed, grabbed her cellphone, and began dialing Izuku's number.

Kyouka looked over to Ochako with a raised brow. "Please don't tell me you just realized you actually still have feelings for him."

"What? No. Deku, Yaomomo, Todoroki, and Kirishima went off to try and save Bakugou. They might have been in that battle. I can't believe I forgot to check in!"

"Holy shit. They actually went off to save him? Are they insane!?"

Uraraka deadpanned, "Honestly, I sometimes worry that Deku actually might be." She put her phone up to her ear and listened to the ring.