1.5

(Y/N) was in and out of head-space all afternoon since Camila came back. She loved the older girls but trust was a hard thing to earn, and a harder thing to get back. 

Both girls, whether they knew it or not, had lost at least a small part of that trust. She couldn't rely on them like she use to. 

Camila knew this but Lauren, not so much. The eldest girl wasn't very aware of the fact she'd unintentionally neglected the girl and in that time of neglect, (Y/N) was taking care of herself and Laurens needs. 

It was simple tasks that Lauren had over looked in her heart break. Like the food in the fridge and the house keeping clean. But (Y/N) knew. 

She remembered how Camila left them alone, how Lauren broke and was the one needing to be looked after. She remembered falling asleep, cuddled in Laurens arms each night as the raven haired girl cried.

And that's why when dinner time came around, she sat in a dinning chair and not her highchair. and later on it was why she had a shower, not a bath, before sleeping in the guest room, not her room.

Camila watched her baby with worried eyes as Lauren stood beside her, confused.

 The brown eyed girl was already thinking of ways to make it up to her little but again, trust was a tricky thing to get back.

"Knock knock." Camila said, peaking her head into the guest room the next morning. Peering around the wooded door she was graced with the sight of her little sprawled out in a light cotton t-shirt. Her sheets crumpled around her body.

Camila moved further into the room to wake the sleeping girl, carefully perching herself on the ledge of the bed as she ran her fingers through the tangled (Y/H/C) locks.

(Y/N) stirred briefly before scrunching her nose up and snuggling into Camilas thigh, the older Cuban smiling down at the small girl. 

It looked like she'd lost a bit of weight again and Camila blamed herself for that, but never the less they would work to get it back on. There was no point dwelling on what was already done.

Moving further onto the bed, Camila got comfortable and waited for her baby to wake up, knowing it wouldn't be much longer.

Soon enough, (Y/N) started to whimper slightly, clutching her care takers thigh a bit more before shifting in the un-comfortable pull-up.

That was another thing that had changed. 

No matter how long (Y/N) stayed big, her bladder would betray her. She was good most of the time but some days she couldn't make it. And at nights she needed the extra protection. 

Diapers hadn't been an option for the young girl however, as she couldn't figure out the tabs of them. It frustrated her to no end but she eventually gave up, swapping her comfy padded diapers for thinner pull-ups.

Camila continued to run her fingers through the mess of hair, watching the younger girls eyes flutter open.

(Y/N) groaned at the harsh lighting that assaulted her eyes through the semi open curtains. Whining slightly, she pushed herself further into her pillow, jumping slightly when a soft chuckle from Camila filled the room.

"Sorry, love. I didn't mean to startle you. Lauren's making breakfast down stairs so I came to wake you up." Camila explained as (Y/N) sat up and put a bit of distance between the two of them.

Camila noticed but didn't say anything, standing up from the bed and making her way out of the room, "come down when you're ready." She told the girl before closing the door as she left.