0.7

"Baby, sit in front of mama so I can help with your shoes." Camila said to (Y/N), the girl plopping down on the steps in the foyer as Camila bent down to help the small girl with her shoes.

Once Camila had finished putting on the girls shoes, (Y/N) giggled and stood up, stomping her feet as her shoes lit up, the little girl smiling with delight

"Mama, look!" She said, jumping around the foyer. Camila smiled in adoration as she watched the little girl.

"Come on, baby. Mami's waiting in the car for us." Camila reminded her, reaching her hand out for the little girls.

(Y/N) happily took the older women's hand, bouncing beside her as they walked outside after shouting a quick good-bye to the trio in the kitchen.

"Mama, why we going out?" (Y/N) asked again as Camila lifted her into the back seat of Laurens range rover.

"Because we're going to pick out some stuff for your room." Camila replied.

"Why?" The little girl persisted.

"Because mama and mami want you to make it yours. You can have dinosaurs, dragons, unicorns, pink walls, green walls, a play house. Whatever you'd like for your room, baby." Camila said, tapping her nose.

(Y/N) looked up at her in awe. She wanted to do that for her? "But mama, why?" She asked confused.

"Because, nugget, "Lauren pitched in, turning in her seat. "We love you and we want you to feel at home. So we're going to spoil you today so you can have your room be your room. Got it?" Lauren asked, looking at the younger girl.

Tears welled up in the small girls eyes. No one had ever wanted to spoil her. She was the youngest in her family and always got the old clothes her sisters grew out of, the old beds when her sisters got bigger ones, the old toys her sisters didn't want. Why would they waste so much money on her when her parents didn't?

Lauren grew concerned as she watched her baby, tears slowly spilling out of the young ones eyes. Pulling off her seat belt, Lauren climbed into the back.

"Hey, hey, hey. Why are you crying, nugget?" Lauren asked, wiping the girls cheeks.

(Y/N) rapidly shook her head and launched herself into the older womens arms the best she could, considering Camila had already strapped her in.

Lauren hugged her back, rubbing soothing circled on the young ones back.

"Why would you waste your money one me?" (Y/N) asked, sounding a lot older than before.

Lauren pulled back to look at the youngest face, frowning at the tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

"Because, Camila and I love you, (Y/N). We want to take care of you and that means you get to decorate your room how you'd like to. You're going to be spending a lot more time here and that room is yours now. It's not the spare bedroom anymore, it's yours.