0.3

It was now two in the afternoon at Camila and Laurens house, their little one lying on the floor as she coloured in a picture of a puppy. Lauren had set up the magic school bus through Netflix as (Y/N) swung her legs back and forth, humming along to the intro of a new episode.

Camila leaned on the door frame watching the little girl. (Y/N) had yet to notice her as Camila smiled to herself. She was happy that Lauren had found them a little. She missed it.

"What are you doing, munchkin?" Camila asked, pushing off the door frame as she walked over to the little girl who looked startled. 

"I'm colouring a puppy!" (Y/N) told the Latina happily. "Look, 'amz!" She exclaimed as she showed her the colouring of a red dog with a black nose. "It's Clifford!" She told the older woman as Camila smiled.

"Good job, baby. This is beautiful! Do you want to put it on the fridge?" Camila asked, watching as the little girls eyes lit up.

(Y/N) loved getting praised by the two women and even though she knew the colouring in wasn't a big deal, Camila made her feel good about it.

"Really?!" (Y/N) asked, getting off the floor as she looked at Camila with hope.

"Of course, baby! This is amazing. Wait till Lolo see it." Camila told the little girl, and even thought (Y/N) was taller than the Latina, Camila reached up and smoothed the girls hair out, smiling at her baby. "Come on, let's go put it up right now." She told (Y/N).

Before Camila could take three steps, a little voice called her back, " 'amz?" (Y/N) asked, the Latina turning around quickly at the little voice, it was shy and hesitant.

"Yes, mi pequeña?" Camila asked the young girl who looked nervous. 

Hesitantly, (Y/N) reached out to Camila, opening and closing her hands. Camila looked at her a little shocked that she was asking to be picked up, nevertheless, Camila took two big strides and lifted her baby onto her hip.

"Ready now, baby?" Camila asked (Y/N), the little girl hesitantly nodding her head as Camila held her with one hand, the colouring in the other. 

While walking to the kitchen (Y/N) rested her head on Camilas shoulder, her legs around the smaller girl. She sighed, content with the position. It comforted her, a simple thing such as being held comforted her but scared her at the same time. A normal person shouldn't feel like this...

As they entered the kitchen Lauren wiped her hands on her ripped jeans having just finished cutting up some vegetables. "Hey babies!" Lauren said, smiling at the two girls.

Walking over, Lauren rested her hand on her babies back, leaning in to give give both her girls a quick kiss. (Y/N) shyly turned her head into Camilas neck as Lauren kissed her head, causing both girls to chuckle. 

"What's up?" Lauren asked her girlfriend. 

"(Y/N) did a colouring in, hey baby?" Camila asked, bouncing the girl slightly as (Y/N) grunted into Camilas neck as her response. 

Camila smiled and shook her head as she handed the colouring in to Lauren. "Wow baby, this is amazing!" Lauren told her little. 

Shyly, (Y/N) peaked out of Camilas neck to look at Lauren. " 'eally?" She asked, Lauren nodding her head without hesitation. 

"I think it's fridge worthy, don't you, Camila?" Lauren asked, walking over to the fridge. 

"Absolutely!" Camila agreed, (Y/N) smiling widely as she watched Lauren put it on the fridge. 

"There! Perfect!" Lauren said, taking a step back to look at the colouring in. After a few seconds she turned around to look at her girls, Camila was smiling as (Y/N) looked like she might die of happiness.