1.1

A few weeks passed and the girls all got closer to (Y/N), the youngest particularly taking a liking to Dinah.

The tall Poly was their go to babysitter, the other girls helping as well whenever required.

Camila and Lauren kissed their babies head before making their way to the car as the still underweight girl sat perched on Dinahs hips as they waved her mommies goodbye.

"Love you mama!" (Y/N) yelled to Camila before the Cuban closed her door, urging Lauren to wind down her window to yell back, "What about me?"

(Y/N) giggled into Dinahs neck before shyly telling her mami she loved her too and waving them off as they pulled out of the driveway.

The past few weeks had allowed things to go back to semi-normal. The girls wouldn't just ignore their babies obvious need for help, so they were all working together to make things better.

(Y/N) couldn't have been happier, forgetting what had happened a few weeks ago as she reveled in the love and warmth her new family was providing.

"Alright, Ducky, where to?" Dinah asked she was walked them back inside, referring to the girl by the nickname she'd gotten after watching the land before time, only responding with 'yep yep yep!' for two days.

"Ice cream p'ease?" (Y/N) asked with her puppy dog face, pleading the older girl to say yes.

"Sorry love but not right now, maybe after lunch. How about we go shopping, or to the park?" Dinah asked sympathetically.

"Park p'ease!" (Y/N) asked excitedly.

"Alright, the park it is!" Dinah declared, helping the girl with her shoes before them made their way to the park a mile or so away.

Once Dinah and (Y/N) reached the park, Dinah sat at a picnic table before telling the little girl to not go far.

(Y/N) then played on the slide, swings, monkey bars and the sand pit before running back to Dinah.

"Ice cream now?" She asked hopefully.

"No sweetheart, we haven't had lunch." Dinah explained as she picked sand out of the girls (Y/H/C) locks.

The little girl pouted before conceding. "Hide and seek then?" She asked this time.

"Sure little monkey, you go hide and I'll count to ten, don't leave the park though." Dinah said as she rubbed playfully pinched her rosie cheek before closing her eyes and beginning to count.

(Y/N) was quick to turn on her heel and run in the opposite direction as fast as she could, weaving in and out of people before she heard Dinah's voice ring out, 'ready or not, here I come!', encouraging her to dive into a bush opposite the park entrance.

She covered her mouth to stop her from making a noise, the branches scratching her skin and drawing blood in some places. But the younger girl refused to loose this game so quickly.

A few minutes passed, which quickly turned into a few more. Her stomach soon started to grumble telling her it was past her lunch time.

After another 657 Mississippi's, the girl struggled her way out of the bush and looked around for her Aunty Dinahsaur.

When she couldn't see her she started to panic, she wouldn't leave her, would she? Was this her mommies way of getting rid of her?

Wondering around the park with her scuffed up knees and scratched cheek and belly,the girl was quickly loosing hope of finding Dinah.

Tears were quick to spring to her eyes as she started to cry, calling out for her mama and mami.

When her cries increased in pitch a lady came hurrying over.