1.2

It was a week and a half later and Camila was packing for a performance in New York. 

She'd put off leaving for as long as possible but with her next albums release soon she needed the publicity and to rally her fans. 

That meant flying out to eleven different location to hold shows over the next month. She'd already managed to do most of the filming for music videos and extra pieces in Miami.

She had three this weekend but promised her baby girl she'd make it back on Sunday for Sundae Sundays and game night (even if it meant spending 4 hours on a plane to get home, staying for 9 hours, and then leaving at 4 am to get to Georgia for an interview that day). 

"I'll be back in six days." Camila told (Y/N), showing her the number on her fingers as tears stained her babies rosie cheeks and the little girls bottom lip wobbled.

Reaching out, (Y/N) pushed the six fingers down and hugged her mama, "no days." She mumbled into the Cubans neck.

Camila hugged her back tightly, trying to sooth her by rubbing her back and kissing her head.

"Mami is still here baby, I just have to go away for a little while. But I promise I'll be back for sundae Sundays, okay?" Camila asked as she pulled away from her little.

Reluctantly nodding her head, she quickly hugged the slightly older woman again, pressing a chaste kiss to Camilas tanned cheek before running into Laurens arms .

Camila sighed as she watched the two most important girls in her life.

The door bell rang telling her that the car was here and she needed to leave.

Glancing at the door she made her way over to Lauren, leaning over their littles head to give her a kiss.

One kiss turned into four but the door bell rang again reminding her that she had to hurry. 

Wiping away the tears that began to grow in her eyes, she kissed the crown of (Y/N)s head and held her cheeks before talking to her. 

"I'll be just a phone call away, okay? You can call me whenever to want or need to. Mami and I will even video call during the shows so you can see me if you need to, okay?" Camila told the young girl.

Watching the little nod her head, she let out a sigh before kissing her babies cheek for a little longer than usual before leaving.

Once the door closed (Y/N) pulled away from Laurens grasp and ran upstairs, Lauren biting her tongue before she scolding the little girl for doing so.

Reaching the top of the stairs, (Y/N) bolted to her room and pulled open the curtains, watching Camila get into a sleek black car with Roger, followed by the driver.

She watched as the door closed and the car drove off, straining her neck to see the car long after it was gone.

Once she realized that her mama was gone, (Y/N) broke down into gut wrenching sobs, urging Lauren to enter the room and console her little. 

The first few days were the hardest, Camila practically face timing her girlfriend all day until she sung her little to sleep and said good night to Lauren.

It was on the fourth day that things started to get better, the prospect of her mama coming home brightening her mood while Lauren planned a special surprise for Saturday.

(Y/N) was growing restless and it was still only eight fifty-seven in the morning. With a final whine, Lauren caved and told her little they were going to the zoo.