1.0

(Y/N) laid awake with her head rested on the top of Camilas breast as she suckled contently on her pacifier.

She'd woken earlier than the two Cubans and felt so little.

So she laid listening to her mama's heart as she suckled her pacifier, clutching the sides of Camilas pajama shirt.

Taking a deep breath, the little girls mommies smell filled her senses and made her feel safe as she kicked her legs slightly and pulled at Camilas shirt.

Settling back down, (Y/N) rubbed her cheek in the newly exposed skin nearing Camilas breast from her pulling.

A few minutes later, Camila woke to the rhythmic clicks of the pacifier and the gentle taps from said pacifier hitting her skin.

"Morning baby, did you sleep well?" Camila asked as she smiled down at her baby tiredly.

Angling her head upwards, (Y/N) smiled at Camila and let out a content sigh, kicking her legs as she was excited for her mama to be awake.

Camila chuckled and ran a hand up and down the onesie clad back as she watched her baby.

"Such a sweet little girl, aren't you baby?" Camila cooed causing the little to kick her legs more as her hands pulled Camilas shirt, a giggle as her only response.

Kissing the top of her head Camila continued to talk gently to the little in her arms as she rubbed her back, Lauren watching with a smile from the other side of the bed after waking up.

(Y/N) was so little right now and Camila was soaking it up. The little glint in both of their eyes showing it.

Moving closer, Lauren kissed both of her girls good morning before lying back down and watching them interact.

(Y/N) was startled by Laurens lips on her cheek but quickly recovered as she turned her attention to her mami, laughing and smiling at the other Cuban on the bed as she reached one hand out to her.

She didn't dare remove the other from Camilas shirt, needing to know she was there as a safe line.

Lauren rolled to her side and used one hands to hold the littles hand while the other sat comfortably under her head.

"Good morning nugget. Are you being good for mama?" Lauren cooed with a small smile while bouncing their hands.

(Y/N) smiled behind her pacifier and let out a content sigh as she nuzzle back into Camilas boob watching her mami, Camilas hand running up and down her back still.

"I think you are. You're mommies good girl aren't you, peanut?" Lauren again, not expecting any reply.

They knew she'd slipped further than before and they wanted to keep it that way as long as they could. Things had been rough, the younger girl obviously not telling them something that was hurting her.

But they had to wait for her to tell them. For her to trust them enough with what was on her mind.

Pressing her face further into Camilas chest, (Y/N) slowly blinked her eyes as she struggled to stay awake with the comfort of her mommies.

Lauren noticed, quietly signalling Camila before removing her other hand from under her head and using it to run through her little's hair. Camila then used her other hand to send soothing pats to the girls diapered bottom.

"Go to sleep nugget." Lauren whispered as Camila kissed (Y/N)'s head.

(Y/N) whined at the idea, rubbing her face against Camilas exposed skin and whining again when she was met with fabric.