1.4

The day señorita came out was the day Lauren stopped being little again. The Polynesian whom had been with her upon seeing the music video for the first time, looking at her with pity. 

It was an instant change as Dinah watched the two littles play with their blocks on the plush carpet of the lounge room, the music channel playing in the background. They were waiting to watch it together.

Once the song had started Lauren and (Y/N) stopped playing and listened to their mama sing, Lauren and (Y/N) smiling.

As hit about the minute mark and Shawn pulled Camila into his chest, Laurens face dropped as she completely sobered up and became big again. Dinah watched the pair concerned as (Y/N) looked at her mami and aunt confused.

Before the song finished Lauren stood up and excused herself from the room, not seen till the next day at breakfast, sporting puffy eyes and a huskier voice than normal.

 Camila was excited to share her new music and has told Lauren and (Y/N) all about it. Leaving out how provocative it was...

When she had called Lauren to see if she liked it, she was confused when it went directly to voicemail, choosing to call Dinah instead.

The tall blonde girl answered on the third ring with a pouty little on her hip who didn't understand why mami was sad.

"Yo Walz, give me a second." Dinah told her, juggling the little as she grabbed a bag of goldfish for her to eat before returning to the couch.

"Did you see it?" Camila asked her excited, wanting to know her families opinion on the music video and song.

"We defiantly did..." Dinah mumbled into the phone, holding it with her shoulder as she fed the little, one goldfish at a time. Knowing if she let her do it herself she'd shove half the packet in her mouth and probably choke on them.

"What's that mean? Did you not like it?" Camila asked, slightly disappointed.

"No Mila, don't get me wrong. The song was a bop. But did you have to dry hump Shawn like that? Laursers real upset..." Dinah told her with a frown, snapping out of the conversation as (Y/N) sat with her mouth open waiting for another goldfish.

 "Oh...." Was all Camila said.

The conversation ended a few minutes later as the pair said good-bye and Dinah sat the little one on the carpet to keep playing while she cooked dinner, deciding not to disturb the raven upstairs.

A few days later Camila finally got a hold of Lauren and apologized profusely, explaining the situation. Lauren forgave her and asked about her week and what was happening. 

That was when Camila told Lauren about PR's decision to put her and Shawn together... 

Lauren begged her not to do it but it wasn't for either of them to chose, and Lauren understood this as she herself just managed to get out of a two year PR. But that didn't make it hurt any less.

This was suppose to be their time. Camila breaking things off with Matthew and Lauren with Ty, this was their chance....

A few days later the photos began to start. Camila and Shawn holding hands, dancing around streets, performing on stage together...

That was the day Lauren broke, the day (Y/N) stopped being little. Repressing her needs to take care of Laurens.

She wished they hadn't been sitting on the couch that Thursday afternoon, Lauren running her fingers through her babies hair as she rambled on about wanting to get a puppy, she did have some good points, yet Lauren and Camila were still yet to collect their own dogs from their parents houses. Little did the little know, she already had four dogs.