0.6

The girls left around five in the afternoon, before Lauren heated up some leftover spaghetti for the young girls dinner.

(Y/N) had eaten her dinner messily and managed to get spaghetti sauce on her face, clothes and in her hair. Camila had laughed it off as Lauren smiled at her two girls, looking similar after eating their dinner.

Camila then took the young girl upstairs for a bath. Walking up the stairs Camila started to dance and hop to the beat in her head. Lauren and her had recently watched a few episodes of 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air'.

"Now this is a story all about how my life got twist turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air." Camila started as (Y/N) giggled on her hip, the two walking into the bathroom.

Camila placed the younger girl on the sink and turned her attention to the bath.

"In west Philadelphia born and raised. On the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool. And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys, they were up to no good. Started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air" 

(Y/N) laughed as Camila changed her voice for the mothers, smiling as she turned off the bath tap. "Alright, come on little bear." Camila said, beginning to unbutton the onsie.

Once the small girl was undressed and in the bath Camila started by washing the girls hair, (Y/N) playing with the bubbles.

"Mama?" (Y/N) asked, taking Camila off guard as she stop washing the girls hair.

That was the first time she'd call her mama and Camila didn't know what to do or what to say.

"Mama!" (Y/N) laughed, clapping her hands filled with bubbled and watching them as they floated down in front of the Latina.

"Yes, baby?" Camila asked, grinning like the cheshire cat as she rubbed the young girls cheek.

"Can I has toys?" (Y/N) wondered with her large (Y/E/C) eyes looking up to Camilas.

"Sorry baby, we haven't got any. How about we go shopping tomorrow and pick some up?" Camila asked, (Y/N) smiling at her mom as she nodded her head quickly.

"Yes p'ease!" (Y/N) said excitedly as Camila smiled and chuckled at the girls enthusiasm.

"Good manners, baby. Now turn around so mama can finish washing your hair." Camila said gently, (Y/N) doing as her mama asked as she played with the bubbles.

Lauren stared admiringly from the doorway her her two babies.

"Alright, come on baby. Let's get you dry and warm." Camila said, picking the girl up before turning around.

"Mami!" (Y/N) yelled as she saw Lauren, Lauren smiling wider than before and she held her arms out.

"Hey, nugget!" Lauren exclaimed as Camila passed her the small girl. "Are you going to wear pants tonight?" Lauren asked as the three of them walked out of the bathroom, (Y/N) rapidly shaking her head.

"No?" Camila questioned with a smile.

"No pants!" (Y/N) declared.

"No pants!" Lauren and Camila agreed, walking into the nursery as Lauren moved to diaper the girl and Camila moved to get the girls pyjamas.

"All nice and snuggly." Lauren said as she ran her fingers through the leg holes of the diaper, Camila passing her the shirt for (Y/N) to sleep in.