Chapter 32: Graduation

(This is a time skip)

Jungkook's POV

With a big smile on my face, I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard a voice say on the opposite end of the door.

I twisted the doorknob and opened the door before walking in.

"Jungkook!" my teacher said.

I didn't think it was possible, but my smile grew bigger.

"Hey hyung!"

Mr Lee, the brother I never had, stood up and gave me a big hug.

"Congratulations on graduating," he laughed.

I hugged him back.

"Thanks hyung. It's because of you I was able to survive the first few years of high school."

He let go of me and patted my head.

"I'm glad to have met a young brother like you," he smiled.

"But, I'm also glad to see the smile on your face. I'm glad you made friends and have a special someone now," he added.

"Thanks."

"Could all students graduating please go to their respective classrooms," a stern voice was heard through the speaker.

"Well I guess you should head to your class," he said.

I nodded but then realised the object that was in my hand, which I completely forgot about.

"Wait. I came here to give you this," I told him before handing him something.

He took it from me and opened the book. He went silent as he flipped through the pages.

"Jungkook...this is amazing."

I gave him my sketchbook. It was filled with the drawings I drew throughout my high school years. I stuck the drawings mother gave back to me inside because it fit the theme I was going for. I also made sure to add the sketches I did of everyone.

"The theme is my past and memories," I smiled at him.

Hyung smiled at me.

"This is beautiful Jungkook. I can assure you they will love it."

I felt relieved when he said that. I put a lot of effort in filling that book up. Okay maybe not really. Drawing was something I loved so it didn't really take that long for me to fill it up.

"Oh yeah. Here's the key to the art room. I just need to collect some things before you can lock it up," I told him.

"Well I better be going then. I'll make sure to contact you since I can now as I am your ex pupil," I grinned.

"Yes you are."

With one last hug, I quickly exited the room to go to my homeroom. As fast as I could, I entered my classroom because I knew it was getting late. Luckily, Mr Choi wasn't there yet so I was safe. My mother was sitting on a chair at the back of the classroom with tears in her eyes, making me laugh. Mrs Park was beside her. Both of them became really good friends when I introduced them to each other. Seeing them made me happy because I didn't want them to not like each other considering I was dating Mrs Park's son.

I gave a smile to my mother before sitting at my desk. When I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked to my left. Jimin gave me his usual beautiful smile, making the fuzzy feeling inside erupt. I smiled back before looking at the front since Mrs Choi walked in.