Chapter 13: Tears of emotions

Very long chapter ahead.

Narrator's POV

It was the second period and Jungkook had free period whereas Jimin didn't, so they split ways. Jungkook went to the art room, as usual, and immediately took his sketchbook out. He was done with his drawing for his mum, and it was safe to say he was proud of it. It was a colourful landscape drawing of a field of flowers, his mother's favourite flowers. Each individual flower drawn to perfection and grace. He could imagine the smile that would appear on his mother's face when she saw it, just thinking of that made him happy. He couldn't wait to see his mother again. Even if she never called, deep in Jungkook's heart there would always be a space where he forgave his mother. He never blamed his mother, she deserved all the happiness the world could give.

A sudden thought came to Jungkook's mind. He wanted to draw all of his friends, individually and as a group. This could be a good addition to my project.

But he wanted the drawing to be perfect, which meant that he couldn't draw from memory. He picked up his phone but paused. Wait, I don't have any pictures with them or of them.

Jungkook realised he would have to ask them. This thought made him nervous. It's just asking your friends for a picture. Stop making a big deal out of it.

For the time being, Jungkook used his imagination and started on another drawing. He would have to wait for a picture before he could start drawing them.
~

Time went quickly as he engrossed himself into his work. He ended up doing a portrait of his mother, inspired from her wedding picture - her new one that is. Jungkook wanted to draw her old wedding picture, but thought it wasn't a good idea as his parents were split and it could recall bad memories.

Proud of his work, Jungkook walked out of the art room when the bell went.

"Jungkookie!" someone shouted.

Before Jungkook could react, he was met with a body jumping onto his back. Arms were wrapped loosely around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook knew it was Jimin from the voice and Jimin on his back didn't really faze him.

"Hey hyung," he responded as he grabbed his thighs, securing him so he didn't fall.

"Ready to eat?"

"Always," Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook ended up piggybacking Jimin all the way to the cafeteria. Jungkook didn't really have a problem because Jimin wasn't that heavy, plus with his working out it should be fine. Jimin loved how Jungkook just let him do whatever, no matter how spontaneous it was.

When they met the others at the table, Jimin jumped off and sat next to him.

"Ah, no fair! I want a piggyback ride," Taehyung pouted.

"I can give you one after hyung," Jungkook smiled.

"Really? Jungkookie you're such an angel!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"That I agree," Namjoon smiled lovingly at the younger.

"I'm everyone's sunshine!" Hoseok beamed.

"That we know."

"Yah, I'm the angel," Jimin hyung sassed.

"No you're the devil. I never know what you think in that dirty mind of yours," Taehyung exposed Jimin.

Jin started laughing at that.

"Hey, you're more dirty than all of us!" he pointed out.

Jungkook just watched as the 95 liners bickered at each other, chuckling at their childishness.