Chapter 16 - Tristan

All I can think of is getting inside Ava as fast and as hard as I can. I have no idea what's come over me, but I've never felt such a strong pull to a female. This is insane. All I can think about is Ava and having her, keeping her, making her mine.

Mine.

Mine?

I never cared for a single female in my long life and considering how old I am, you'd think I'd have a bit more resistance, but for some reason, this half-breed female is causing my experience and any rationale I once had to disappear in a blink of an eye.

I didn't even consider this happening tonight, but seeing her out on the balcony, in my room, her breaking down in front of me, me invading her head, and realizing how far she's come and how alone she's been.

Making the vow to her felt right. There is no doubt. She is important to me and to the race. I don't know what's going to happen, but something deep inside me is pulling me to her, which means that some higher power is at work here.

I don't know how I could've thought that hugging her wouldn't trigger a physical response to her. Her being in my room was enough for my dick to harden to an uncomfortable level. But she needed the physical contact. She needed the comfort. Oh, why am I even lying to myself. I wanted to comfort her. The aftermath was not something I expected to happen, considering she had just broken down, but then I smelled her arousal and it was game over.

I tried to delay it and let the arousal subside, but having her this close to me, touching me, her breasts pushing up against my stomach, her curvy hips just waiting to be licked....

"Last cha - " I attempt to stop this avalanche from happening, but she cuts me off by kissing me with just as much force as I'm giving, if not more.

She claws at my shirt, just as I grab hers and rip it apart, which gets her to giggle. It's the sweetest sound I've heard and makes my dick kick painfully in my cargo pants. She grabs my shirt and rips it as well, which stuns me for a moment.

"What?" She asks, curious by my reaction. I smirk at her and shake my head. I'm going to devour her. She reaches for my belt and starts undoing it. I lean down and continue to kiss her. She's moaning into my mouth as our tongues move. She finally unzips my pants, reaches in, and grabs my cock. My head snaps up and I hiss. I look back down and lick my lips as she begins to stroke me. I shudder at her delicate, yet aggressive touch.

"Ava-" With her other hand, she grabs my neck, and pulls me down to her face to kiss me again. Just when I thought I've done it all, she's proving me wrong, over and over again. I go for her zipper on her jeans as she continues to stroke me, making it very difficult to find that fucking zipper. This gets another giggle out of her. She stops, pulls back, scoots further onto the bed, and pulls her hair tie off, letting those beautiful blonde waves fall around her shoulders. I'm in complete awe by her.

She looks stunning sitting on my bed, completely disheveled, ready for me to fuck her. She's smirking at me and leans back to undo her zipper. Neither one of us is breaking eye contact. I'm watching her intently like a predator ready to pounce and she's loving every minute of it. I feel my arousal pounding, aching to get out. Aching for her.

She, painfully slow, pulls her pants off, leans back onto the headboard, and starts touching herself.

"Holy fuck..." Is all that comes out of my mouth. No woman has ever been this bold with me. I've had girls and females want to fuck slow and fast, but never one that can compete with what Ava's dishing out right now. I'm gaping at her with my mouth open. This is every male's fantasy. Her blonde hair is fluffed out and covering part of her face. Her black bra and panties are a sexy contrast to her pale white skin. I'm staring at perfection. She stops and pushes herself up and unclasps her bra so her breasts are freed.