Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

Sara's POV

When I got him home from training, I went straight to the Willis' house to pick Madeline up.

"Hello, Sara," Mr. Willis greeted as he opens the door. "How was training with your uncle?"

"It was good," I nod awkwardly. The Willis' hate the fact that I fight and they usually hate bringing up anything to do with it. "Maddie didn't act up, right?"

"No, no," he says, shaking his head like such a thing was impossible. "She continues to be a little angel. I'll go get her, but you should come in for a bit."

"Okay, thanks," I smile, stepping in the door and closing it behind me.

Mr. Willis walks off before coming right back with sleeping Madeline in his arms. You could tell there was no waking that girl up.

"Too much sugar?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah," he trailed off. I chuckle and shake my head. I take Madeline in my arms before thanking Mr. Willis and heading home. I put her into our bed and cover up before heading to the bathroom to take a nice shower.

I got out, drying my clean hair and putting on a T-shirt. I turn out the lights, lock the door, and head to bed before falling into a nice, restful, and deep sleep.

**
I wake up to Madeline jumping on top of me, telling me to wake up. I squint my eyes at the ceiling light which had been turned on and up at the silhouette of my little sister.

"What time is it, Madeline?" I groan.

"The clock thingy says its seven two and four," she smiles widely.

I smile sarcastically back before rolling off the bed to get up. I drag my feet to my closet and grab a long sleeve red flannel shirt, a black tank top, and black skinny jeans. I change into that, brush my hair into high ponytail and put on my matching red vans.

By the time I'm finished getting completely dressed, Madeline has picked out her own outfit, which consisted of a pink shirt, black sparkly skirt and some light-up high tops she had gotten. To say the least she looked adorable.

"You ready to go, Maddie?" I ask as I sling my back pack over my shoulder.

"Yes," she smiles up at me, grabbing my hand. We walk over to the Willis's house and she happily skips in after giving me a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

I began my long trek the school, my legs crying out from the soreness id probably never get used to. A few minutes after walking, a car pulls up next to me.

"Sara whatever your middle name is Lloyd, get in the car," I hear Terrance voice. I roll my eyes at him before reluctantly walking to the passenger side of the car and getting in.

"Grace," I say. Terrance looks over at me, eyebrows furrowed. "Grace is my middle name," I laugh.

"Oh," he mutters, sputtering a laugh."That's a beautiful middle name."

"Please," I mutter.

"What?" Terrance asks, still trying to hide his laugh by curling his lips.

"You know that's the most innocent name and you're making fun of me for it," I pout.

"Babe," he whined. "Don't be mad at me! It's just that you're so-"

He cut himself off once he noticed I was giving him a look that could kill. He sighed, "Let's just say you don't exactly act like a Grace. Just sayin."