Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

Sara's POV

After we ate lunch, the three of us headed to PE. Honestly, I thought it was stupid for them to assign PE right after lunch, unless they wanted us to puke all over their 'precious', new gym floor.

Olivia and I headed to the girls' locker room and changed into proper clothes before heading out to the gym along with everyone else piling in. Our grade had been scattered around and we stood randomly until Terrance joined us.

"Looking good," he wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

"Oh my gosh," Olivia mutters, rolling her eyes. "Please save my innocent eyes and get a cave."

Terrance and I laughed before turning our attention to the coach who had just entered the court, gaining everyone's attention.

"Alright, kiddos! Run three around the track then meet back up here. Capīshe?"

Everyone mumbled a subtle yes before we made our way out of the school doors and to the track.

"Try to keep up, Sara," Terrance smirks cockily as we begin running. I just roll my eyes.

The weakling was going to be the one having to keep up with me. I just had to show him that I could outrun him any day.

****
Just like I had concluded prior, I finished the laps before Terrance, as well as Olivia, making his situation even worse. Guess that's what he gets for being so cocky.

Olivia and I walked into the gym and to the fountains to get a long drink before sitting on the bleachers along with the other few who finished.

"You're really in shape, Sara," Olivia says looking over at me. "Do you do sports?"

"Uh, no. I just," kick-box to stay alive. "I do personal training with my uncle."

Hey, it was mostly true, okay?

"Oh, okay! Cool," she smiles, looking over at the doors as if she was expecting someone.

"Expecting anyone?" I ask after watching her stare at the door in longing for the past two minutes.
She snaps out of her daze and looks at me, stuttering, "Uh, no. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not friends with anyone and definitely don't have a crush on anybody, I mean it's my first year how pathetic would that be to have a crush? That'd be pathetic right?"

After her blabber finished, I raised and eyebrow at her expectantly. She obviously was looking for a guy on whom she had a crush. Obvious, dead giveaway- whatever you may call it- that's what it was.

She sighs, "Okay, so I have a crush on somebody, but you can't tell anyone."

I look at her incredulously. "I don't have any other friends to tell, you weirdo." To be honest, I was trying to limit the cussing, so this probably sounded a little awkward.

"Oh hush," she rolls her eyes. "So, I like this guy named Tucker Frazer. He's absolutely gorgeous, Sara, oh my gosh."

I roll my eyes and can't help feel disappointed when I can recognize the name, but don't know the origin.
"I've heard that name before," I mutter, closing my eyes in thought.

"He's friends with that Damon guy, who might I mention is also very attractive, but Tucker is way nicer," she says the last part dreamily. Most of the hot guys were friends with the devil himself, so I wasn't that surprised Tucker happened to be friends with Damon. It's just the name. Where have I heard it?

"Oh! Look that's him by Damon!" Olivia whisper yells, looking toward the door. I follow her gaze to a tall dark haired guy with dark brown chocolate eyes and a tan complexion.