Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

Terrance's POV

To say I was blown away by Sara was an understatement. I've never met such a beautiful, and nice girl. Well I guess it's because I don't stick to them more than a week, but I am definitely trying to change my old ways, especially for Sara.

I got up the next morning with a huge grin. I quickly got dressed, making sure to apply extra deodorant and cologne, just for Sara, and headed downstairs.

Monte, my sister, was sitting at the bar eating food one of our maids had fixed.

She sniffed the air and turned to me scrunching her freckled nose. "You know you're only supposed to use a few sprays of that stuff, not the whole damn bottle," Monte rolls her hazel eyes, chewing on a piece of bacon.

"Watch your language you're only fourteen," I mutter, taking a piece of bacon off her plate, making her growl. "And don't growl at me, I'm older than you."

Monte just rolls her eyes again, shielding her plate from me. "So who's the unlucky chic?"

I glare at her, taking another piece of bacon but from a plate made for me. "You annoy me, you know that?"

"Exactly what I was made for. Now, who is the unlucky girl? Tell me!" She stands up, shaking my arm.

"Her name is Sara. Now leave me the hell alone!" I yank her grip from mine.

Monte crosses her arms, "Am I going to be able to meet this one while she's decent, or are you going to be doing her, using her, like every other one?"

Before I can say anything she walks off. I sigh in frustration, running my hand down my face before I scarf down my breakfast, brush my teeth for at least the third time, and head out to my car.

Monte usually gets a ride from a family friend who we've known for years. She's a junior now and is quite fond of my sister, and they're really good friends.

I get in my car, turning the key to start the ignition before pulling out of my driveway and making my way over to Sara's house.
*

I pull up to Sara's and smile as I take out my phone.

'Hey, Sara! You ready to go? :)'

I smile even wider when I get an immediate response.

'Yeah, walking back from the Willis's. See you in a sec ;3'

I tap my foot anxiously, waiting for Sara to come up to the car window with that beautiful smile I've already grown to love seeing.

After what felt like forever, but was really less than two minutes, Sara opened the car door and slid into the car, closing the door behind her.

"Hey, Terr," she smiles over at me as she fastens her seatbelt and sets her backpack at her feet.

"Hey Sara," I smile back, but it turns into a little smirk. "Can I get a kiss? I really enjoyed the one we shared yesterday."

"Hmm. I don't know," Sara trailed off, tapping her chin. Her eyes looked at mine innocently and she laughed when she saw my frustrated look.

Sara made a giggling noise as she pulled my face to her's by my neck and smashed her lips into mine. My hands, found her waist and I tried to pull her more to me, but her seatbelt stopped me.

"Who knew a seatbelt could be such a cockblock," I muttered, making her laugh lightly.

"Obviously not you," she says, causing me glare playfully at her. "We should probably get to school, you know."