ᴀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ?

Start from the beginning

"Oh I forgot" he laughed jogging back.

"and where you finna go?" I asked when he came back.

"How you know I was finna go somewhere?"

"Because I know you, now where you going?"

"I'll be back" he tried kissing my forehead, but I moved my head and looked at him. "Zariah" he smacked his lips.

"You're the one who wanted to be with me" I shrugged. "and I refuse to be played by you Durk"

"So you don't trust me?"

"No, no I don't. And don't act like you ain't know because we had this talk before I agreed to be yo girlfriend. Is it seriously that hard just to say where you going?" I asked.

"I'm not finna go do shit, I'll be back. Don't wait up" he said kissing Zay cheek.

"Whatever" I cut the tv off and got up going to the room.

How he expect this shit to work. I'm already over this whole "relationship" thing and it barely fucking started. I laid in bed with Zay and thought about following his ass.

"Don't wait up" I mocked. "Boy What the fuck, it's still daylight what the hell you finna be doing that's gone take all damn day? Fucking clown"

Dayna🥰
Boy where tf u @? I'm hungry &
we needa talk bout it💯

?

Dayna🥰
Oh shit🤣 girl that was for Durk

Mhm

I texted and locked my phone. Either she honestly slipped the fuck up or she was trying to be funny. Why he going on over there in secret any fucking way?

Plus Haliki is not at home, and what the hell is "it"? I knew this was gone be a damn mistake.

I picked my phone up and started to call him, but changed my mind. Nah, two can play that sneaky cheating shit.

I'm tired of playing nice and giving him chances just for him to hurt me. We going toe for toe this time, fuck a nice.

"Ooh shit, Zariah got time to call a nigga?" He answered the phone.

"Hollon" I laughed. "How you knew this was me? Changed my number a good 2 times from the last time we talked"

"Don't do that" he laughed. "How you get my number? Oh alright"

"What you doing friend?" I asked

"Friend?"

"Friend" I clarified.

"I know why you calling and "friends" don't be on that shit" he snickered. "But alright FRIEND, how you been"

"Cool, these kids been giving a bitch headaches though"

"Come chill, you and them"

"Woah playa'. I'll come, but they ain't been years since we talked you don't get to meet the kids yet"

"Whatever blood" he laughed

"Respect my cri-"

"Zariah finish that and imma fuck you up"

"Perry I dare you to try"

"I'm finna send the addy, keep that same energy" he hung up.

That conversation did not turn out the way I expected it to. Perry is real old news, but lowkey the only mf I trust with shit.

Our relationship did end way back in highschool, but we kept doing grown people thangs until he had got him a lol girlfriend. We were like 18/19. That shit ain't last and I would've went back to him, but wasn't finna be no 2nd option.

I got the twins dressed and packed their bags with diapers and shit they would need for the few hours they'd be at Cinda house.
.

"What if you're overthinking this whole thing and he's not even cheating on you" Cinda asked.

"Well then... I don't know" I whined. "But I ain taking no chances"

"Just leave him then, why make yourself look bad for revenge and with Perry? Seriously?"

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "It's not revenge it's-"

"Stupid" she cut me off.

"Giiiiiirl" I dragged. "I'm leaving"
💛

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💛

Well, well, well😳 Let's see how this play out

Oh and if you ain know alr, I started a new book. "Babysitta'" go read it ! ❤️

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗