City of the Fallen - Chapter 16

Explicit content at the end!

Chapter 16

Kayden’s POV

As our lips departed from each other I knew I couldn’t wait to be free and perfectly safe to be with such a wonderful woman that stood before me; one in which I loved to the brink with utmost affection.

I remembered her exact words that we would be louder than the love birds that were now sitting down drinking coffee at the breakfast bar; avoiding eye contact with myself or my sexy Kat.

“So what are we doing today?” I asked gazing my eyes over my luscious girl, “I need to call my mom and make sure she knows I’m okay” Her voice was glazed with worry but lucky for me I thought ahead and told Demetria to go to Kat’s home and explain that she would be going on a two week trip to the Netherlands to ski with Demetria’s family.

Kat’s POV

When Kayden told me that my mom thought I was completely safe and protected it felt like a massive weight had been lifted off my shoulders, to in which I grinned and kissed my loveable man.

“Oh that’s marvellous but I’ll have to phone her anyway and tell her that I’m okay and having fun skiing” I said this with hope that I could see her soon enough.

I strolled and seated myself on one of the barstools that was conveniently opposite the two loud bangers Demetria and Reid. “So how was your morning?” I laced it with so much sarcasm and humour that I couldn’t keep the huge grin that had appeared over my face in. They both blushed and looked at each other before Kayden sat down next to me and stroked my back; tracing little circles that sent tingles through me, I hoped he would never stop.

“Yes did you two enjoy yourself this morning?” He added double the amount of sarcasm with the hint of humour in; but his poker face was unchanged and at that moment I was envying this ability he had.

Demetria looked up at me “Oh please you two were extremely open when you had your moment in the motel, which sadly we had to go find somewhere to eat as you both couldn’t be bothered to be discrete about your business, so give us a break” This made my cheeks flare with a tint of red, but as usual Kayden was there to make a comeback “At least we do it properly and hard” I choked on my glass of orange juice that I had just literally poured as Demetria and Reid just laughed making me look at Kayden’s now smiling face as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

“So what are we going to do today?” Reid stood up; taking out his arms in a very long stretch, “Let’s teach Kat how to use her new sexy ass abilities” Demetria was now fully stood up looking very excited to teach me a few things or more. Kayden looked at me “Would you want to learn more about your new self?” I have been waiting now for six days to find out this information from the beginning when I woke up in motel bed waiting to be told what happened; I nodded in agreement to Demetria. “Meet back here in five, everyone get ready and wear flexible attires” Reid said as he and Kayden bro fisted each other leaving me and Demetria dumbfounded at why they did that; instead me and my Deme went hand in hand to her closet in which had all the correct clothes that I would need for a training day.