Chapter Eighteen: Heart Broken

Start from the beginning

Jaclyn:*smiles* Congrats, oh my god I'm so happy for you  and Rio

We talked a bit more but then Rio and I had to leave. We said goodbye and got to Tina's I said goodbye to my baby girl Tina also congratulated me. We got to the warehouse and walked in all my girls/friends ran over to me everyone talking about the ring and me now being Rio's fiance. Then everyone went back to work, I went back to being a boss. Rio also told me he officially moved which is great. Then Rio came in from a phone call and told me business was shutting down so then I started the process of removing everything and shutting down it took practically all day. I picked up Ella that night and went home I laid her to sleep and went to sleep. 

The Next Day

I woke up and I put on the outfit below

I did my hair and make up and I got Ella ready and went to Tina's

Me:*smiles* I love you baby girl and I'll pick you up later okay

Ella:Okay momma wuv you

She ran inside Tina's and I left, I met Rio for Breakfast. I walked in the restaurant and sat across from him. 

Rio:You look beautiful

Me:*smiles* Thank you, so whats up

Rio:I'm making a move, a big one. My old place tonight I need you there in the shadows as my back up. 

Me:Okay wanna tell me what's happening

Rio:Making Beth own up to her shit

Me:Rio-

Rio:Kehlani she has to learn

He spoke sternly so I didn't want to argue.

Me:Okay papi

Rio:It's risky real risky but if it plays out how I want it to it'll all be worth it

Me:and if it doesn't 

Rio:Someone could end up muerto

My heart sank. 

Me:I'll be there

He smiled, we finished breakfast and walked out going our separate ways. With Turner so close we couldn't be to careful. I texted Tina telling her to meet at my place with Ella. I got there, walked in.

Tina:What's up?

Me:I need you to stay with her until tomorrow I'll pay you triple I just have a really important meeting out of town. 

Tina:Okay

I picked up Ella.

Me:Mommys gotta go for awhile but I love you baby girl I always will okay

Ella:Okay momma I wuv you

I kissed her a lot then I left.

That Night

I waited in what used to be Rio's bedroom in his old place, he had turner tied to a pillar and he kidnapped Beth. I could hear everything. 

Rio:I gotchu a gift

Beth:what is wrong with you

Rio:ya know how you always sayin I dont help, that's me helping *chuckles* this right here thats your problem. Take care of it

Beth:I already did

Rio:nah he's not just gonna let you walk away now

Beth:I fixed it

Rio:He knows your entire bag of tricks darlin, watchu do who you are,  he even knows what makes your garden grow. Oh my bad *chuckles* yeah I might've let that last one slip. Now a guy like that can't let that slide. How's that saying go taco shells, silver bells, bodies all in a row aint that right boss

I heard the click of Rio's gun

Rio:C'mon just like we practiced

I heard the gun go off and that was my cue. I couldn't believe she actually shock turner, I walked out and saw her holding Rio's gun she looked at me and dropped the gun. I saw Turner still tied up and alive, my heart sank as I saw Rio on the ground coughing blood. I pulled out my gun and Beth ran out, I shot Turner in the head returning my gun to my waist band I grabbed Rio's putting it in my waist band as well. I went over to him and helped him up, I helped him downstairs and in the back seat of my car. I sped off going 90 mph I got to the hospital and they took him in immediately. I paid off the doctors and nurses to not report this shooting to the pd and I stepped outside meeting Mario and Mr.Sisco who I called. 

Me:His room is 213 on the 3rd floor stay with him, leave his side and I will kill her understand?

They nodded and went inside I got in my car I put his gun in my glove box and left. I got to Beth's and I got out of my car and walked inside I saw Beth being consoled by Dean. 

Beth:Kehlani please

She begged

Me:where are the kids

Dean:At my mothers wh-

4 goons came in 1 held a gun on them the other 3 trashed the place.

Beth:I needed to get out! I couldn't kill Turner

Me:So you try to kill Rio!

Beth:I'm sorry I had no choice!

She yelled standing up, I pulled my gun out.

Me:Know your place Elizabeth! 

Beth:Please don't kill us , please!

She begged once it was trashed enough the goons came over.

Me:*smiles* I'm not gonna kill you

She sat down

Beth:Your not?

Me:No I'll just make him suffer

I pulled out my knife sticking it in Dean's leg. One of my goons held Beth back I pulled the knife out and he groaned in pain.

Beth:Please stop! Don't hurt him

Me:You brought this upon him honey

I stabbed it through his other leg and pulled it out.

Beth:Stop please kehlani!

Me:I told you not to fuck with my family Beth I meant it! 

I put my knife away and held my gun to Dean.

Beth:No dont!

I shot him in the shoulder and Beth screamed. I put my gun away and the goon let her go I walked over to her kneeling in front of her.

Me:Next time do what your told and don't fuck with Rio, cause next time Elizabeth I won't hesitate to put a bullet hole between your eyes.

She sobbed and we walked out. I got in my car and the goons peeled off to do fuck all. I went to the hospital.