Chapter 55: Fix This

Start from the beginning

"I love you too." She said as she brought him into a hug.

"I don't wanna leave you." He said as he began to cry.

"Hey, you're not allowed to cry." Hayley said as she wiped away his tears. "You're the one that's gonna go on all sorts of adventures with your dad, whilst I'm stuck looking for some girl."

"Do more than that, please." Elliott said with a chuckle. "Mom, when I was away from Dad for those five years it was awful. Made even worse by you not being around either, even though you were metres away from me. Your life became the salvation of the Mikaelsons. I don't want it to be that again."

"I promise it won't be." She told him.

"One last piece of advice, Hayley." Elliott told her, becoming stern. "I love Anastasia more than anything but she is no joke. She is more powerful than Inadu, more powerful than me. Her power might be on Fiore level, but it goes to an extreme because she is one of the most intelligent and most manipulative beings on the planet. And right now, she is angry. Do not make an enemy of her. You will lose."

"Do you think you feel that way because of me and Elijah?" Hayley asked sheepishly.

"You fell for Elijah because you were in a dark place." Elliott told her. "I fell for Anastasia when I was in the best place, but the love that I have for her is dangerous. I can't explain it, but it is the best feeling I have ever had. And I crave that feeling. To the point that I want to do bad things and that I'm okay with her doing bad things, even to me, because I want her."

"I'm worried about you." She told him nervously.

"Don't be." He said with a firm smile. "I'll be fine. Now go."

"Where am I going, anyway?"

"Her home country. Greece."

The two parted ways and Klaus frowned when Elliott walked back into the car alone and without Hayley.

"Where's your mother?" He asked.

"She's gone." Elliott told him calmly.

"Elliott, I'm sorry." Klaus told him sadly.

"No, we came to an agreement." Elliott answered in earnest. "Hayley is about to make the biggest sacrifice for me yet."

~Grace POV~

Grace sat by the fountain looking at the present that her older brother had left her. She was trying to be brave, but she was finding it harder to do by the second.

To Gracie,

I know things ae gonna be super-duper weird right now. Dad and I are gone, so are all our aunts and uncles. It's just gonna be you and your mom now. Please don't give her too much trouble, okay? She will be trying her hardest to keep you safe and happy. And I know she promised to never lie to you again, she will keep that promise. Which means that you know why everyone is gone. And because I know you, I know that you're gonna try and blame yourself. Don't. This is not your fault. Everyone made a choice to protect you because that is how special you are. We love you, every single one of us. And they would make that choice over and over again. I know that because in every single timeline, they choose you. So stay strong, but that doesn't mean when you're hurt, you shouldn't cry because crying is good. Being loved is good. Loving people is good. And I'm gonna let you in on a secret, my little Joey. This is not the end of Always and Forever. That bond will carry on until the end of time. Because that's love. And it never dies and can never be broken. So, until the next time we see each other again.

Goodbye Gracie,

I love you, always and forever.

She looked inside and saw a jax set and gave out a little laugh as she saw the extra note Elliott had left her.

P.S. Those were the first jax ever made in existence. Don't tell anyone, but I stole it!

"Your Aunt Rebekah asked me to give you this." Freya told her niece as she presented her with a necklace that had the infamous Mikaelson M on it. "She loves you so much. Family heirlooms are very important. They remind us where we come from. And that no matter where we go, our family is with us. I love you."

"I love you too, Aunt Freya."

Freya helped put on her rucksack as Fiore came down the stairs with the last of her and her daughter's belongings.

"I'll miss you, Freya." Fiore said as she pulled her in for a hug.

"I'll miss you too." Freya said as she gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Take care of her. And don't be a stranger."

Fiore gave the compound one last look before turning to her little girl with a soft smile.

"Are you ready, mu beba?" Fiore asked her.

"Teaching her Greek, I see." Freya said with a small smile.

"Nai moumia." Grace answered.

"Pretty sure if I didn't, Silas would come back from the dead and teach her himself." Fiore said with a small chuckle before taking her daughter's hand and leaving the city behind her, once and for all.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry for the long wait! Love you as always! Until next time! X