Chapter 52: Two Sides of The Same Twisted Coin

"Going back to them is a suicide mission!" I yelled at her. "You wanted my help, we made a deal, you've broken it and now I have no relationship to you."

"These people know you. Better than you know yourself." Odessa said to me. "And if the know you, then they can help us defeat her."

"You know I was made the same way as The Hollow." I said ins surprise.

"My parents used to worship you, Fiore." Odessa explained. "Lara brought me into her family because of the way that I knew you. Every one of those people there has studied you for two thousand years. They will know how to help take down The Hollow. And even if they don't, the more people we have on our side the better."

"So you aim to appeal to their less murderous side?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Actually yes." Odessa said bravely. "And I can do it myself. But I'm sure my points will be a lot more compelling if I had you backing me up."

~Hayley POV~

"Hey sweetie." Hayley said as she entered the room where The Hollow, still in Grace's body was playing chess. "Why don't you take that chess set downstairs and we can play together? You find us a spot and I'll fix us a snack?"

"Don't insult me Hayley." She replied. "I'm not stupid and neither are you."

"I want her back."

"If wishes were horses..."

"I don't care how long it takes or what I have to do, I will get her back!" Hayley snapped.

"You won't." The Hollow said as she lifted up her sleeve and Hayley saw the mark of The Orborous forming on her. "Grace is still fighting but she'll give into me soon. Once this is complete, I'll be in her body permanently."

She threw her hand in Hayley's direction and she was thrown backwards, through the glass door and onto the ground.

"I will kill you." Hayley growled, flashing her hybrid eyes.

"Aunt Hayley, please it's me!" Grace cried in a panic.

"Grace! Are you there?" Hayley said worriedly as she scampered up from the floor, only to be pushed back down again.

"And here I thought you were going to kill me." The Hollow said with a smirk.

"Inadu."

"Elliott?" The Hollow murmured in surprise but Hayley's son snapped his fingers and she began to stumble, only for Elliott to catch her in his arms.

"How long do we have?" Hayley asked him.

"I don't know." Elliott told her. "FREYA! Inadu is not going to be happy when she breaks through the spell. We oughta work fast."

~Elliott POV~

"Grace is still out cold; do you think this'll work?" Elliott asked as he joined Freya and Hayley back in the courtyard.

"The pendant was created to hold a Mikaelson, it will hold your sister." Freya assured her nephew. "I did my best to repair it—"

The three jumped back startled by the pendant shattering. They turned only to see Inadu in spirit form once again.

"Valiant effort." She began. "But Grace belongs to me."

She flicked her hand and Freya was thrown into a wall, knocking her unconscious.

"Over my dead body." Elliott growled.

"Don't worry about it kid, I'll handle her." Hayley dived for The Hollow but passed straight through her.