Chapter 47: Doing It For Some Doll

~Freya POV~

Freya had sent her siblings to go look for the totem that The Hollow was using to keep her protected but when she had tried to contact them and find out what was happening, neither of them had picked up.

"Rebekah and Kol aren't answering their phone." Freya told Klaus as she joined him where he was examining the blade.

"The sooner we end this the better."

"No." Freya told her brother quickly. "We have to assume that Inadu's totem is still intact. We cannot attack her until we destroy it. Go after Rebekah, find the totem."

"I'm not leaving Fiore alone." Klaus said in response.

"We're out of time." Freya explained as she showed her brother the pendant. "The cracks are getting worse. I need you to destroy the totem. Both Hayley and I will be with Fiore, which is more than enough protection."

"What about Grace?" Klaus asked.

"Already got a nanny." Fiore said as she joined them both. "We don't have another choice, Nik. You are the best advantage we have right now. Be swift, be smart and destroy the totem."

"Blossom—"

"I will be okay." She assured him as she gave him a kiss. "We all will be. I promise."

"Take these." Klaus said as he handed Freya three daggers. "For the three of you tonight; anoint these with a drop of Grace's blood. They will serve you well."

~Kol POV~

"You should destroy this." Davina told him as she examined The Hollow's totem. "Hayley could die."

"And why is her life more important than yours?" Kol inquired.

"She's Elliott's mother. I can't just take her away from him." Davina answered. "Elliott is my friend. Our friend."

"Then we'll find another way to get you out of this." Kol assured her. "Because there is no way I'm letting you go."

"I've been thinking." Davina began. "Elijah once gave me one of your mother's spells to make a magical link. But if we can find a coven to counter Inadu's spell then—"

"No, I know the spell." He said, cutting her off. "We don't need a coven, just one powerful witch."

"Now imagine if you had gone ahead and left his mom to get killed." Davina said smugly as Kol walked away, only for him to turn back and stop. "What?"

"I have a car out back." Kol said as he handed her a car key. "If I'm not back by midnight, you take it and you go."

"Wait, without you?" Davina asked incredulously. "Are you kidding? What are you doing?"

"Davina, I'm not asking!" He told her sternly. "I need you to do this. Promise me."

"Yeah." She answered quietly and with that, Kol left the attic.

~Fiore POV~

"I sealed these with Grace's blood." I said as I shared out the daggers. "One for each of us, so that even if one of us gets destroyed, we can still sacrifice The Hollow."

I headed straight for the doors, along with Hayley when she stopped and noticed Freya standing hesitantly at the bottom of the steps.

"You okay?" The hybrid inquired.

"Yeah." Freya answered nervously. "I never thought twice about fighting or dying for family but now with Keelin—"

"You have someone you're afraid you're not gonna make it home to." Hayley said nodding in understanding.