Chapter One: Meet

Start from the beginning

I spoke sarcastically, so I worked with her on my hip still making drinks and doing my thing. A baby never slowed me down, around 1 a.m. I clocked out and wrapped Ella in a blanket she was only 7 months only btw. I walked outside and over to my car I unlocked it and heard the very familiar husky voice.

Rio:Yo

I turned and saw him walk over to me. 

Rio:Let me help

He took the diaper bag from my arms and opened my back door setting it inside. Then she started crying. So I did the whole bounce thing and he watched.

Rio:You gotta support her head

I titled my head

Me:are you a mother now?

I joked and he smiled

Rio:nah I'm a father though here

He offered his arms and I was hesitant.

Me:ok let me see what you got

I handed Ella to him and he held her close to his chest and instead of bouncing he rocked her and she stopped crying. He looked at me.

Me:*smiles* Oh so you a baby whisperer, yo if you would've said that in the bar I would have handed you my number in a heart beat

He chuckled and gave me Ella, I put her in her carseat and buckled her in and covered her up. I closed the door and looked at him, I opened my door and pulled a pen from my center console and went to him. I grabbed his hand.

Me:Thanks for hypnotizing my baby

I wrote my number on his hand and he looked at it.

Me:*smiles* call me

I got in my car and left.

The Next Day

I woke up to my phone ringing, it was Beth one of my best friends.

Me:hello

Beth:Come over now

Then she hung up I got up and I showered I put on the outfit below 

I put on heels and I did my make up and I went into Ella's room and she was awake

Me:*smiles* good morning baby

I picked her up I gave her a bath and I put her in a fresh diaper and onside. I brought her out into the kitchen and I made her a bottle. Which consisted of rice cereal, water and formula. I shook it up and I grabbed her diaper bag and walked out of my apartment. I got to my car and I set the diaper bag in and her in her carseat. I left I got to Beth's and walked in and there was a sheet over the table I was confused.

Me:whats the 911

I had Ella in my arms and I was feeding her standing next to Ruby.

Beth:do it