Droy: "If I had to say, the top strongest men in Fairy Tail besides the Master, are Nathan, Laxus, and Mystogan."

Mirajane: "All I meant was that they worked really well together and they had the best team chemistry!"

Lucy: "I get what you mean now Mira, now please calm down!"

She Requip her self inti Flame empress armour. It's okay Nathan is immune to fire.

Nathaniel: "Flame Empress armor..."

Macao: "A good choice for fightning someone like Natsu."

Loki: "Now Natsu's fire will only be half as effective."

Wakaba: "At least give him a fighting chance Erza!"

Cana has set up a spot on the side to take bets on who will win. Happy quietly walked over with some jewel in his hand.

Happy: "I'm going to bet on Erza in the first round."

Lucy: "talk about having no faith in your partner!"

Lucy: "You really think Natsu is going to lose that badly?!"

Makarov then suddenly appeared between Natsu, Nathan and Erza 

Makarov: "Round 1 start!"

Natsu lunges at Erza with fists covered in fire. He swings at Erza, but she dodges the attack effortlessly before countering with a slash from her flame sword, Nathan kicked Erza down as well as Natsu. Natsu ducks under the slash and attempts to attack her with a kick, which Erza blocked. She then returned the attack with a horizontal slash, causing Natsu to lip backwards away from her. Erza then pressed the charge, causing Natsu to shoot a Fire Dragon's Roar at Erza and Nathan but Nathan is already immune to fire magic. Erza narrowly dodges it and leaps in the air. The two were about to clash until the sound of a gong stopped everything. A frog figure walking up to the two from the crowd.

Macao: "No way..."

Lucy: "What?"

Wakaba: "That's a representative from the Magic Council!"

Council Representative: "This fight is over! May I please have your attention? I have come here on behalf of the Magic Council."

Levy: "Why though?"

Jet: "Seriously?"

Droy: "Why would the council even need to send someone here?"

Lucy: "So I'm the only one bothered by the fact that SHE'S A FROG?!"

Council Representative: "As a result of the Eisenwald incident two of you members have been charged with eleven counts of criminal property damage. Erza Scarlet and Nathaniel Zeibel, you two are under arrest!"

Timeskip

The guild hall was completely silent, save for a loud Natsu who was placed in a jar in a salamander form.

Natsu: "This isn't fair you guys! Let me out already!"

Mirajane: "Natsu try calming down! If we let you out now you'll just go on a rampage!"

Natsu: "Just let me out! Pretty pretty please? I'll be good I swear! Just please turn be back to the way I was before!"

Mirajane: "You're just saying that so we can let you out for you to go save Erza and Nathan!"