"I love you too daddy!" He chimes, pulling his stuffed bear into his arms and cuddling it.

"I love you sweetheart. Goodnight!" I said softly as I kissed my boy. "Sweet dreams!"

"Goodnight mum, I love you!"

Ringo and I both smiled at our son and turned off the light, then closed his door gently.

~~~~~~~~~~

As I finished brushing my teeth I could see Ringo's reflection creep up behind me. I smiled at him as he came closer.

"Hey gorgeous." He whispers into the curve of my neck as his hands find my hips. The warmth of his breath sends a shiver down my whole body.

"Mmm, hello." I close my eyes and tilt my head, giving him more access to my skin. He begins to trail kisses up and down my neck and shoulder, all the way up to my ear.

"It was fun to reminisce." He says as he slides his hands up to my chest, locking me into a hug from behind.

"It was!" I beamed. "I think the little one enjoyed it too..."

"He definitely did." Ringo laughed as he planted another kiss on the back of my neck.

I moaned, the sensation of his lips on my tender skin making me feel heated inside.

"It got me thinking..." he spoke softly.

"Yeah?" I retorted.

"It's been a while since we've...y'know."

"Eaten ice cream and watched cartoons?" I finished his sentence, making us both crack up.

"Stole the words right out of my mouth!" He snickered.

I turned around so I could see him, then caressed his cheek with my knuckles. His skin was so smooth, freshly shaven and perfect. It reminded me of the Ringo I met all those years ago.

"You know everything I said was true...you really are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on." Ringo grinned as he brushed my hair behind my ears.

My lips curled into a cheesy smile, my cheeks flushed a deep shade of scarlet.

"I love you so much." Ringo said as he brought his lips closer to mine.

"I love you too." I whispered as we closed the gap between us, moaning as we felt our mouths make contact.

I softly bit his bottom lip and dragged it down, then slipped my tongue into his mouth and wrapped it around his.

His hands fondled my breasts and his erection scraped against my pubic bone. I felt an aching deep within, one I hadn't felt in a while. Along with it came butterflies that fluttered within my stomach, making me feel nervous as if it was my very first time with him.

"Oh Ringo." I broke away from the kiss to moan his name, and he began to nibble on my neck,
his hands clutching firmly onto my arse and squeezing.

"Ah!" I squealed as he kneaded the plump flesh of my bum with his strong fingers.

"You are so hot." He flirted, making me giggle like a horny teenager.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up off the ground, carrying me to our bed and tossing me onto it playfully.

I grinned as he fell onto me, and he instantly attached his lips to the space between my breasts.

His fingers got to work undoing my robe, and to his surprise I was completely nude underneath.

"Naughty naughty!" He sneered as he kissed my belly button, giving it a gentle flick with his tongue before bringing his lips to mine once more.

We kissed slowly and deeply as our hands explored each others bodies, Ringo's nudity still held in by his grey silk pajamas.

The smooth fabric created a friction against the slit of my pussy as he humped me, and the sensation was nearly enough to bring me to my first orgasm.

With every thrust of his hips I became more restless, more anxious to feel him deep inside of me.

His lips pressed against my chin as my hands found his hair, running my fingers through it and inhaling the fresh soapy smell it exuded.

Our tongues met and twirled around one another while his pelvis crashed against mine, a wet spot now forming in his pants.

"Think it's time you get those off!" I purred as he smirked against my lips, kissing them one more time before raising up to remove his clothing.

I whimper in anticipation when I see his large member in all of its glory, precum beading out of the small slit of the tip. I lick my lips, dreaming of how sweet he tastes as he crawls back over me.

He relaxes his face right between my tits, then starts to work them both back and forth. He nips and licks every area as if he has all the time in the world. He was such a giving lover, and always made sure that I was completely satisfied.

And I was, every single time.

As he pops his lips off of my nipple we make eye contact, his thick-lashed sapphire pearls overcome with lust and desire.

"Please..." I pant. "I need you."

Ringo smiled and peppered kisses from my chest up to my lips, aligning his cock at my entrance and making me feeble.

"Say no more darling." He responds with a cheeky wink, his thick accent speaking right to my soul.

Without another second passing he attaches his mouth to mine, then drives his manhood straight into my creamy opening.

"Oh baby." I moan, arching my back instantly and hooking my fingers into his shoulder blades.

Ringo was breathing heavily, his hips pumping into me at a furious pace. My aching walls started to shiver, swelling around his shaft and tightening more with every direct thrust.

"God I love you... you're even more beautiful now than you were back then." He groans into my neck, biting down on the flesh and sending electric currants down my spine.

"You're the love of my life. Forever...." I managed to speak through breathy moans, my heart palpitating a mile a minute. I was so close, everything within me twitching and my walls threatening to collapse.

"Harder." I hiss, earning a smirk from Ringo.

Without another word he slips out of me entirely, a cool breeze hitting my wetness- then shoves back into me violently. My eyes roll back and my body writhes as he continues to do this torturous-yet-incredible move, driving me to the brink of ecstasy.

I can't take it anymore. All of my juices leave my body and rush out onto his cock, covering it in slick sweet cream.

"That's my girl....oh god... that's my girl."

His thrusts become weaker by the second, his grip on me tightening. I feel his body seize against mine, his balls tightening as he releases his thick load straight into my womb.

He pumps in a few more times, making sure he's completely emptied before pulling out.

Unable to do much, he collapses onto my chest and I hug him tightly.

"I can't believe I get to make love to you for the rest of my life." He smiles against my breast, kissing the soft mound delicately.

"I love you Ringo." I whisper into his hair. As I await his response I hear him snore quietly and grin.

"Goodnight baby." I smile and reach to my nightstand to turn off the lamp.

Listening to his short, poofy breaths, I nod off into a satisfying sleep.