Two become three part two (Ambrollins)

Seth made it home, and is now hanging out with his parents, Dean has been trying to get hold of Seth, the only phone calls Seth has answer it is from Roman and Stephanie McMahon, Roman find Seth's note when he left and called him the next morning and got full details on what is going on, Seth also told him he heard what Dean said about Renee and he needs time apart from Dean before he returns to become their manager until he leaves on maternity leave, he loves Dean but right now he can't be around Dean.

As Roman understand where Seth is coming from, but dean didn't tell all the truth, he got Renee before him and Seth got together, he made him resolve he was into guys but the only guy who got him going was Seth. so being with Renee help him get with Seth, Seth doesn't know Dean is on his way home right now to confront him about leaving without letting him know then not answering his call plus he find out by Steph that Seth is pregnant with their baby and will be his and Roman's manager until Seth leaves on maternity leave.

He can't believe Seth is pregnant with their first baby and Seth isn't talking to him but Seth will when he returns home in a few hours, Dean is very happy that they are having their first kid Together he always wondered when it would happen he knows about Seth's female parts with his male ones, Dean is going to be very protective of Seth from now on until their baby is born then he will become protective of Seth and their baby, Dean finally arrives at home to see Seth pulling in with some bags so he gets out of the taxi and runs over to help Seth with the bags, it's started Dean wants to protective him and their unborn child and they need to have a little talk about things.

There will be one more part!!!!