Trick or Treat (Ambrollins Halloween 1st part of two-shot)

It's Halloween time and Dean Ambrose getting everything ready for his party, every year since he could remember he has had a Halloween party with his friends, Dean is gay by the way but a totally badass his friends are Sami Callihan, Jimmy Jacobs, AJ Lee and Paige and Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, Seth and Roman are Dean's roommates too Seth is also gay but Seth into CrossFit and taking care of himself & music and as for Roman he is straight he is a football player and a little girl on the way with his ex gf he likes Seth's cousin Kaitlyn who is a sweetheart so they would make a cute couple.

This story is about Dean and Seth getting together at one of Dean's Halloween party and how they make it work after, since they are roommates!!!!

Dean is in the living-room going through everything for the party in a few weeks, he loves Halloween time and he can't believe in just a few weeks he can start to setup for his party but this year he gets to share in the fun he has two roommates in Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns and he has to be honest Seth turns him on and it doesn't happen the fact that Seth is gay too, Dean is a badass gay guy and if you know him you would have knew that (lol) Seth on the other hand is a sweet physical music lover gay guy and you can tell most of that off the bat the first time you see him.

Dean is on the couch going through his check list when Seth comes in from his workout "Deano our Halloween party is it alright to bring a date? As Dean smiles at him, he finds it adorable that Seth is asking permission but the same time Dean can't help but feel jealous so he looks at Seth for a few minutes and he doesn't want to come off as a jealous boyfriend just yet lol, so he tells Seth if he has someone in mind go for it, it's not against the rules to bring a date" as Seth smiles and leans over and hugs him before heading towards his room. Dean gets this warm feeling when Seth hugs him he can't help but smile.

Seth wants to invite Finn Balor to their Halloween party in a few weeks but he also wants Dean to be a jealous roommate over him, because he has feelings towards Dean but Finn is his boyfriend. Roman comes in he is tired he saw his baby mama today and shit isn't going well with her as she likes to keep drama started, as Dean laughs because he knows what is going on with Roman and his ex Dean was in the same situation at one point but his ex miscarried and then left town with his brother, that's when he figured that he was into guys. Renee and his brother Dolph got married about a year after they left town together and had twins, Lena and Jackson(thanks genevabarron). Seth comes back out and sits down next to Dean on the couch saying "Dean we need to make sure that we all know what we are going as? As Dean laughs "Seth I'm going as the 🃏, you going to be my Harley Quinn? Lol  or wait you're got a date nevermind, you will be his mate this year" as Roman smiles "I'm going as a football player" as Seth smiles and can't help but think about being Harley to Dean's joker and it makes him feel warm inside. And he can't but smile he likes the feeling as Dean says "so Seth has a date,what about you roman? As Roman laughs "yeah I think I'm going to ask Kaitlyn, she and I have been hanging out alot so I don't see why not" as Seth smiles he likes the idea of his cousin and his roommate dating.

Dean is the only one who will be going single to the party but he is holding out for Seth and him to get together before the end of the party, tomorrow Dean is getting to get started on getting everything for the party and Seth is going to help which means alone time for them too.  Tomorrow comes and Dean and Seth are hitting some shops for some things on Dean's list Dean "asks Seth what him and Finn are planning on going as? As Seth smiles and says "Finn like Legos so he is going as Lego man and i haven't decided yet" as Dean nods his head " the Harley Quinn outfit is still available if you want it" as Seth smiles and says "I'll keep that in mind joker" as they continue shopping getting everything they need. And head back home and put the stuff up there is a few days until the party  so they have time to set-up and Seth still has to decide on his costume but Dean and Seth can't wait for this party for more then one reason.

I can't believe Roman is going through this and had to give up his title and I am happy Seth and Dean won the tag team titles but why would WWE turn Dean on Seth when this just happened with Roman early in the night... I guess we are going to finally get moxley in the wwe but the thing is Seth is going to fight to keep them together because it's Dean and him now and they are meant to keep it going for Roman, even if that means Seth has to bring out black and they turn heel again, Seth will make it work you could see Seth was telling Dean it was alright over and over again. And you could also Dean's face it was not easy for him to do especially last night.