Alpha and Omega plus Puppy (Mox and Rollins)

Seth is pregnant with their first puppy and he is excited he has to come clean to Jon when he gets home from the road with aew Seth is taking off from wwe while he is carrying the puppy. He can't wait for Jon to get home so he can tell him the good news, Seth is laying down on the couch with Blue and Kevin, the dogs are very protective of Seth or Jon but mostly Seth.

A few hours later Jon makes it home from the road shocked Seth is home already and a sleep on the couch with Blue and Kevin laying at the end of the couch, Seth should be on the road with WWE until tomorrow so Jon gets worried happen to Seth at one of the house shows, Seth looks peacefully so Jon isn't going to wake him up, right now Jon is going to go unpack his stuff, then he will make something to eat for him and Seth. Seth wakes up as soon as Jon goes upstairs as he rubs both Kevin and Blue's head before heading upstairs to greet his alpha, his partner, his mate and the puppy daddy.

He walks in the room and smiles at Jon who is unpacking his bags, "hi alpha how was your trip with Aew? As Jon turns around "it was good I can't wait to return to wwe through I miss you so much when I'm on the road with a different company, are you alright you told me last week you wouldn't be home until tomorrow what's going on? As Seth smiles at Jon, "I got some news so I came home from the road yesterday" as Jon looks at Seth and shakes his head for Seth to continue as Seth moves over to the bed "I'm pregnant with our first puppy so I got to stop wrestling until after I give birth" as Jon smiles big "your pregnant omg baby boy that's amazing news I can't believe we are getting a puppy" as Jon walks over to the bed and kisses Seth on the lips.

"I'll talk to Cody about getting a lighter schedule because I want to be here for the doctor appointment" as Seth smiles at him, they are truly a family now Seth and their puppy and Jon now Jon has to make Seth his husband before the puppy is born.