Total superstars aka Ambrollins

Jonathan Good aka Dean Ambrose and Colby Lopez aka Seth Rollins are new wwe wrestlers and are trying to make a name for themselves in the business. They both meet in nxt and become friends real quick, making a three man group along with Roman Reigns called the shield, taking the wwe by storm, along the way Seth and Dean caught feelings for one another and they have to figure out what's going on between them and how to deal with it, they both are gay and all three members know each other's sexuality and they don't judge one another, Seth and Dean are gay and Roman is straight plus married to his college sweetheart. One thing is Dean has gf Renee Young as a coverup and Renee doesnt know about him being gay, she things he is truly into her, but he is head over heels into Rollins.

Rollins & Ambrose are in the ring working on some moves and waiting for Roman to arrive so they can go over some moves with him and tag moves all together, while waiting for Roman and in the ring training they get caught up in the moment and Dean kissing Seth as he has him pin down on the mat, Seth is shocked at first but kissing him back. After a few minutes Seth pulls away and looks at Dean "Deano if Renee find out about that kiss she would have both our nuts in a blender" as Dean pulls Seth up and looks at him "it's going to be alright Sethie I promise, Renee isn't going to find out and if she does I'll shut her by telling the bosses she sleep with Dolph and Corey and who knows else to better her career, now she thinks since I'm this up coming one of the best in the business and is the further she thinks she is going to hop on me, let her think that, just for a bit baby boy"  Roman finally arrives and they work on their three man tag team moves and Seth loves how they get along Roman is really like a big brother to them. Dean has to leave to meet up with the bosses about some stuff, so he smiles at Seth before he leaves and tells him "I'll see you later baby boy and big dog don't hurt him to much" as  Roman smiles at them "no problem man I'll do my best and do us proud in that meeting with bosses" as Dean smiles and leaves. 

Seth and Roman are in the ring practice some moves and hanging out and Roman asks him "what's going on between him and Deano? As Seth smiles At  Roman "we kind of made out before you got here and he said he really likes me" as Roman smirks at him "I knew you two liked each other but what about Renee she thinks he really likes her and this thing between them is real" as Seth looks at him and shakes his head "he said Renee is just trying to use him to better her career and eventually she is going to fall on her face because he ain't going to be used much longer" as Roman smiles at Seth and says "are you alright with all this? As he smiles at Roman "yes im alright, he isn't ready to come out yet and I'm not either, so no rush" as Roman smiles at him and they finish working in the ring, Dean gets done with his meeting with the bosses and he is happy they don't won't him with Renee no more even outside of the ring, Seth is back at the hotel watching tv in their room Roman is outside on the phone with his wife when Dean comes in and jumps on the bed "Sethie I'm rid of Renee for good, the company doesn't like the publicity it's giving off so I'm asking you this now, will you go out with me? As Seth looks at him shocked "wait what Dean are you being for real? As He smiles "yes baby boy I'm being for real, I want to take you out on a date and if it goes well I want things between us to change for the better" as Seth smiles at him and nods his head.

Roman comes back in to find them on the bed in each other's arms and smiles Dean smiles "big dog guess what? As Roman smiles "what man? As he looks at him "I'm done with Renee plus I'm taking Seth out"as Roman nods his head "that's great you two and is there anything else we need to know? As Dean says "oh yeah our debut on the main event roster is happening really soon they said we should be ready" as they hang out and watch tv as a group, the next few days things change for the better Seth and Dean go out and become a couple and eventually come out to the company and the world, and as for the shield they also made their debut on the main event roster and have been killing it since and Seth and Dean being the first gay couple in the company they have a lot of people behind them and the company loves this publicity, and they can't wait to see what the future holds for them as couple and the shield on the main event roster.