Missing you! (Ambrollins)

Dean and seth are best friends and lovers inside the ring and out. Seth is tag team champs with Roman their other partner in the shield, Dean is U.S champ so. Seth is home in Davenport he has a few days off because the last fight he had he got a concussion, Dean is still on the road with Roman but he will be heading towards Davenport tomorrow night after their signing at the mall in the City.

Dean is going to Davenport to check on his babyboy and make sure he is healing up good, Seth loves Dean and his overprotective ways when he is sick or hurt, Dean loves Seth's ability to keep him down to Earth, Seth is laying down on the couch with Kevin next to him he truly misses Dean and even being on the road with both Dean and Roman, he is truly a blessed man inside and out of the ring.

He rests up then goes upstairs to bed, tomorrow morning he has a few things he will be working on downstairs and will be shocked when Dean arrives there, they have this bond like no other. Dean is looking forward to being there too for a little bit of time, he loves Seth and can't wait to see his babyboy again come tomorrow night. Seth sleeps well and the next morning he gets up and heads downstairs and starts his video game Battle with Xavier woods. Not knowing Dean will be there in a few hours time to spend time with him for a couple days before heading back to work and hopefully Seth can come back with him and they can start traveling together again with Roman and being a team.

Seth has missed the road life but the most important thing to him is Dean and the feeling is mutual between them Dean has went out of his mind the last few days without Seth being on the road with him and Roman. Even the thought of him not being able to see Seth every day on the road with him definitely mess with his mind. So when dean gets to Seth's house in a few hours he is going to hold Seth in his arms until they fall Asleep together he has definitely missed having Seth in his arms at night the last few days, so it's about making up time when he gets there.