life after WWE (Ambrollins)

Dean and Seth are getting inducted Into the WWE Hall of the Fame with their shield partner Roman, Dean and Seth have been married since before they retired from the wwe the become the first ever gay couple in the business, they also to the business over as the shield, and even apart, they accomplished everything they wanted in their time and they couldn't have asked for anything more but this and they are getting it.

They adopted twins babies one boy name Colby(thanks to Ambrollins04) and one girl name Harley, since retiring Seth kept his wrestling academy going with Marek and as for Dean he went back to school and got a degree in physical therapy, they love being able to be home every night for their kids, and In a few weeks time they will be put into the hall of the fame something they have been dreaming about since before they got into the company,

The Hall of Fame is being held in Dallas, Texas. Seth and Dean can't wait to take Colby and Harley to The Hall of Fame Ceremony it's a part of their past but they have told the twins about how they used to be well know around the wrestling world as the shield or just Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, their life has been great since wwe and they couldn't ask for anything better, they have two beautiful kids. Today they are getting their outfits ready for the HOF Dean is picking his and Colby's suit out while Seth gets his suit and Harley's dress, Roman is also coming into town this weekend so they can go over their speeches Colby and Harley love their uncle Roman and Aunt Galina, Cousin Jojo, and over the years the kids have met a few of their dad's wrestling buddies like the new day, Bayley and Aj Styles Finn Balor and the bar, Sami Zayn and KO and few more but at the HOF they will meet all of them, and Seth and Dean with Roman will see everyone they haven't in years and it's something they are all looking forward to.

Dean walks in with his and Colby's suit, he calls out for Seth to see if he has made it home yet with Harley as Colby runs into The living-room to watch TV as Seth comes downstairs following by Harley "did you get your suits? Seth looks at Dean and Dean nods his head and smiles "yep did you get yours and Harley s dress? As Harley smiles and says "OMG yes daddy is so beautiful I can't wait for you to see it" as Seth smiles at him "it's really beautiful Dean she is beautiful in it that's for sure" as Dean nods his head and pulls her into a hug "that's good baby girl I'm happy you find a dress you liked, why don't you go watch TV with your brother why I talk to your dad okay" as she nods her head and runs into the living-room to Colby, leaving Seth and Dean alone.

Dean walks over to Seth and kisses him "Roman and Galina, JoJo will be here in two days and he has news, big news what do you think it is? As Seth giggle "I don't know lunatic we will just have to wait and see, maybe Galina is pregnant again? He did want more kids and since he is home more now maybe it happen he works at the Performance Center and is home every night because it's close, I don't know I haven't talked to him since finding out we where getting put into the Hall of Fame you two are closer then me and him" as Dean nods his head " I know I talk to him the other day and that's when he told me, but he said he talk to Galina on a regular basis so you must know something" as Seth looks at him "no I don't I promise you I don't if Roman didn't say anything yet I don't know anything from Galina" as Dean nods his head and smiles.

The weekend comes and Roman and his family arrives aka Galina and JoJo,  Dean Seth and the twins are happy they are there Galina and Roman announce that they are having another baby in a few months, and it's a little boy and they are naming him after Roman's brother who passed away Matthew Jr, as Seth and Dean think that's beautiful Matthew was an amazing person and they can't wait to spoil him just like Roman spoiled the twins. Over the weekend Roman, Seth and Dean go over their speeches and they make plans to meet up In Dallas a few days before the hall of fame to make sure they are ready.

A few weeks go by and it's time for Ambrollins and the twins to head to Dallas, they arrive in Dallas and the family goes sightseeing they see a lot of their wrestling buddies around it's nice later on Roman and his Family gets there and they go over everything for the show, a few days later it's the Hall of Fame, and the shield are the last ones getting put in it's amazing, Seth is helping Dean with his tie "I'm nervous it's been so long since we have been in front of this people Deano" as Dean kisses him "it's our night remember we worked our butts off for years to get here Sethie" as Seth looks at him "I trust you Dean and as long as your by my side I'm good to go" as Dean grabs his hand and they head to the their mark.

It's time and their music starts and Seth, Dean and Roman come out on stage giving their speeches about their careers and their life's after wwe. And how much of a honor this is for them, they wouldn't have change their time in the business and happy that wwe give them a chance. Now they are living their life's outside of the business and they have to say it's amazing, Roman and Galina have Matthew Jr soon after and Jojo loves being a big sister and Seth and Dean continue to live their happy lives with their kids, they can't wait for what the future holds for all of them.