Just a dream 5/5... final part (Ambrollins)

Dean and Seth have their little situation in the ring, then Seth is back in his locker-room getting ready to leave and head to the hotel with Kevin, Bayley and Sasha as Dean is going with Blue, Bo and Curtis. Tonight they will be able to be roommates again and both Dean and Seth are happy about it.

Seth is getting ready for his match vs Nakamura at the ppv this coming weekend, Champ vs Champ! When Seth arrives with Kevin to the hotel-room he sits down on his bed and looks down at Kevin as Dean's comes in with Blue soon after, and smiles at him as he runs his hand over Seth's back and says "Sethie you alright? As Seth looks up at him "oh yeah I'm fine Deano, your early I didn't think you would be here this quick, did the B-Team get on your nerves that bad? Lol as Dean laughs at him "omg yeah I don't mind Bo but Curtis is a dork" as Blue is playing with Kevin. Seth smiles at them and takes a video of them playing and posts it to his social media with the caption "oh brotherly love.... How they love each other 🐶🐶!!

Dean laughs OMG you and them, you are obsessed as Seth smiles at him "I can't help it they are my babies" as Dean nods his head and walks over to his bed and puts his bag down before opening it. They get ready for bed the next few days are going to busy for both of them, Seth has to get ready for Nakamura on Sunday night and then come Monday night his feud with Dean with start back up again.

Shane texts Dean during the week and let's him know after Sundays ppv the next one he will get Seth in a one on one title match! As Seth also gets the text and they are both excited about the match, they haven't faced each other as the opposites. Come Sunday night Seth beats Nakamura and then Monday night he starts his feud back with Dean, and it gets brutal leading up to the next ppv and their match but whatever happens in the ring doesn't effect their relationship outside the ring, they have been working on it build it back up.

Slowly but surely they are getting  it back to where it was before what happen, they are in Vegas this weekend Dean is on the phone with Seth's parents he wants to get permission to ask Seth something important really soon! He hopes Seth says yes when he asks ( wink wink) Seth is working out down at the local gym.

He has know idea Dean is setting up a romantic dinner for them at home so he can pop the question tonight, he wants to make everything right between them again and he wants to let Seth know he is not going anywhere anytime soon. They are in this together no matter what happens! What happens at the ppv in a few weeks they are going to be just fine, they got each other outside the ring and that's all that matters!

Seth comes back in to find the house in candle light and dinner cooked, he is shocked but happy to see Dean in the middle of the living-room waiting on him he is waiting on on knee surrounded by rose pedals and the food beside him as he smiles at him and he gets to the point and asks Seth to marry him, Seth starts to cry and says yes!

As Dean slides the ring on Seth's finger and they kiss and then begin to eat, Seth can't believe he is engaged to the man he loves so much he can't wait to tell Roman in a few days when they see him, Roman will be backstage at raw they are going to be close to his hometown so it's only natural that he will be there. Dean is happy Seth said yes, he can't wait for their feud to be over in the next few weeks! So they can start planning the wedding lol and eventually be able come out about being together down the road when the time is right.

But right now it's all about the next few weeks and getting over their feud and moving on to bigger and better things! And both can't wait for that to happen. Seth know as long as HHH and Steph is around him and Dean can't be truly happy so he hopes Shane and Vince gets rid of them soon, he wants to come out with Dean and their relationship sooner than later so bad. But for now they have a lot to look forward to they are engaged and sometime down the road they will come clean to the world.