It's our little secret

Seth and Dean have been keeping a secret from the company for god knows long, nobody knows and I mean nobody not even their partner Roman at the time when they started in nxt and haven't stoped even after the shield break up, and the secret is they have been dating. Dean going to Davenport with Seth half the time & vice versa Seth goes to Las Vegas with Dean the other half, Kevin Seth's dog loves Dean, everytime Seth comes home Kevin knows Dean is not to far behind and he gets really excited Seth loves watching his puppy with his boyfriend and how they interact together it brings a smile to his face. 

Dean loves Seth but of Late Seth has been acting weird whenever they are in the ring together, and Dean wants to know what's going on with him, Seth is working out with Big Show In the ring before tonight's show, and Big Show sees something is off with Seth and asks "him what is going on? As Seth says "nothing Show I just got a lot on my mind right now but I'll be fine for tonight I promise" as Show doesn't believe him but just drops it for now, he knows Seth will eventually  tell him what's going on, they have gotten close. Dean is working out with Roman in the back and his mind isn't in it as Roman sees something is off and asks "Dean what going on with you, the last few times we have worked out you haven't seemed into it? As Dean nods his head towards Roman "bro I got a lot on my mind I'm sorry I'll work on it and I promise next time my head will be on the work out" as Roman knows there is more to it then that but he does want to push Dean so he drops it for now as they head towards their locker-room and get ready for tonight's show.

Tonight's show is about to start Dean is outside of his locker-room on his phone he had text Seth a few times but Seth hadn't text back yet and it was worrying Dean a bit, not knowing Seth is on his way towards him right now, Seth needs to talk to him before their encounter in the ring happens Seth has been holding somethings back from Dean the last few weeks and needs to come clean with himself and Dean if this relationship is going to make it, Seth shows up and pulls Dean to their special place aka the janitor's closet Dean says 'Sethie I have been texting you and I haven't got nothing back I was worried' as Seth looks at him 'Deano my phone is off I have a lot on my mind and I need to talk to you now before our encounter tonight in the ring" as Dean nods his head "Sethie what's going on with you anytime we are in the ring together, you act strange"  Seth looks at him "Dean I have to stop wrestling for a while, I need you to just go with what you feel tonight alright" as Dean looks at him and says "baby boy what's going on why do you have to stop wrestling for a while? As Seth looks down and back up at him "it's my neck I have to have surgery on it to repair some bones I'll be out up to a year" as Dean pulls him close "OMG baby boy is that why you have been watching what you have been doing in the ring and making sure not to get hit in the neck? As Seth nods his head "yep and tonight I get write off so just go with the flow Deano" as Dean kisses Sethie forehead.

A few minutes later Dean pulls away "babyboy it will be alright when do you go in for surgery? and don't worry I'll be there"As Seth looks at him "surgery is in two days in Birmingham AL and I was hoping you would be there" as Dean smiles at him "baby boy I wouldn't be anywhere else" as Seth and Dean talk for a few minutes then pull away and head their separate ways, Raw starts and right on cue their sage takes place and things go as planned and Seth gets wrote off Tv.

A few hours past and Seth is packing his bag to leave and head back to the hotel because he has to leave in the morning to head to Birmingham for neck surgery in two days. Dean stops by his locker-room to help him not knowing both Roman and Big Show are coming around the corners and see Dean helping Seth out of his locker-room with his bags, Roman shakes his head and Show does too and they both mumble "what the hell is going on? As both Seth and Dean leave the Arena and head towards the hotel Roman walks up to Show and says "Show do you know what that was about, why my brother is helping my ex brother out? As Show shakes his head "no clue Roman but something is going on between them two and it has been for a while, I'm guessing" as Roman nods his head agreeing with Show but when he got back to the hotel himself he was going to find out what the hell is going on with his brother and his ex brother and how long it's been going on? As him and Show talk for a few more minutes then separate.

Dean & Seth make it back to the hotel & Dean has dropped Seth off at his room and made sure he was alright, he also let him know he would be back around later to see him, as he is heading towards his room when Roman stops him "Dean I need to ask you something and I need you to be honest with me, because I saw it with my own two eyes and I wasn't the only one" as Dean look at him "okay Roman what's up? As Roman says "early when you left the arena why did you go by Seth's locker-room and help him?, we don't hate him but we don't hang out with him no more either so care to explain?  As Dean looks down and back up "Roman I need you to come with me and we will explain what is going on, it's not only mine to tell" as Roman nods and they head towards Seth's room. 

Dean knocks on the door and Seth comes and open it "Dean you just left you said it would be later on tonight when you came back around" as Dean smiles " Seth I'm not alone Roman is here with me, he came up to me when I was going to my room and baby boy I can't keep lying to him, we need to tell him, plus you need to let him now about your neck and the surgery in two days" as Seth nods his head and let's both of them in "Roman sit please, I will not be around for a while I'm leaving in the morning to go to Birmingham to have neck surgery, and why Dean just called  me baby boy we have been dating for a long time, we got together back in nxt. We are sorry we kept it from you but we through it was for the best but maybe it wasn't" as Roman looks shock and says "that long and no one knew? And how long are you going to be out Seth? As dean looks at Roman then Seth "yes that long and no one knew and up to a year he can be out of action, Roman don't hate us, we wanted to tell you back when we where the shield but then the whole break-up happen and we never find the right time" as Roman smiles at them " I'm not mad, alittle hurt you two had a lot of times to tell me you just couldn't man up, and Seth I know Dean will be there for surgery, so will I little brother" as Dean laughs "man up that's funny, you know me Roman I'm not scared, maybe Seth was just a bit" as Seth looks at Dean "I wasn't scared and you two know that" as Dean sits down next to Seth and Roman sits across from them.

They talk for a few hours then Dean walks with Roman back to his room, because Seth needs to shower both Roman & Dean said before they left "they will see him in the morning so they can leave together and go to Birmingham" as Seth smiles at them and says they have to leave by eight" as both Dean and Roman smirks at him. As Roman is walking next to Dean & they get to Roman's room as Roman smiles "Dean you two are really in love huh? You two been together since 2011 and its 2018 that's a long ass time man, and you two haven't talked marriage or anything like that in the seven years you have been together? As Dean smirks "there has been talk but decided we need to tell people about us first before we did anything like that" as Roman nods his head and goes into his room "I'll see you In the morning bro"  as dean smiles at Roman and heads towards his room to take a shower and lay down, he is tired so when he gets done with his shower he starts to his bed, when his phone starts to ring and it's Seth's ringtone, so he picks up "yes baby boy are you alright? As Seth says "Deano I can't' feel from my neck to my the middle of the back" as Dean says "I'll be right there alright" as he leaves his room and comes back to Seth's letting himself in because he knows Seth is laying on the bed and left the door unlocked, "baby boy I'm here" as Seth is laying on his belly and says "okay I'm sorry Dean I didn't know what to do? As Dean smiles "baby boy It's alright I'm glad you called I don't won't anything happening to you before the surgery and the doctor did tell you at times you would go lose feeling until they fix it right?  As Seth gives Dean a thumbs up and Dean laughs. 

Dean says with Seth all night and the next morning he heads to his room to get his stuff while  Seth is getting ready, on his way back to Seth's room Roman joins him so they can all leave together and head to the airport, then straight to Birmingham then in two days time Seth will be having neck surgery & will be out of action up to a year, but he has Dean and now Roman by his side so things are going to be alright in his mind.