Alpha and Omega

Dean is an Alpha and Seth is his Omega,

Past - But the thing is Dean can't trust Seth because Seth is the one who destroyed the shield, Dean doesn't know that one of the reason's why Seth turned his back on Dean and Roman three years ago was because Seth started to scented Dean as his mate plus Dean and Roman didn't know about him being an omega and still don't Seth has been suppressants since he came into the company. But Dean is hiding an secret too he scented Seth as his mate too but he has always through Seth was an Beta and Roman said it would be wrong to date a tag team partner so Dean listen to Roman, and they both have been living in hell because neither one of them have mated yet

Present Time - Seth is trying to gain back Dean's trust after the shield broke up three years ago, Dean is getting ready for his match when Seth comes into his locker-room and wants Dean to look him in the eyes and see if there is any hope there and Seth stoped taking his suppressants so his omega scent is powerful so Dean will also finally find out that Seth is an omega so as soon as he walks into the room Dean's head snaps up towards the door because his mate's scent is in the room now , Seth seens his head snaps up and looks at him Dean says "Seth your an omega? and Seth looks down "yes Dean I'm omega and I know that look I have seen it before with alpha and there omega or Beta's you have scented me as your omega just like I have scented you as my alpha, I need you to forgive me for turning my back on you and Roman I'm here to tell you the truth behide all of it if you will listen to me" as Dean walks over to him and says "I'll listen to u because your right you are my omega Seth and I'm going to try and trust you again and as far as the forgiving part I'll make my mind up after you tell me the truth" as Seth looks down and back up "I didn't wanna turn on you guys but being around you was getting harder I knew back then you where my mate and I didn't know if the suppressants would one day stop working and you and Roman would find out I was an Omega not an Beta, I know turning on you guys and siding with the authority was the wrong decision and I'm sorry and I know that now and I want to make it right I love you Dean and I hope you love me and u believe in me and can forgive me" as Dean sits down on his couch and asks Seth to sit down next to him "I love you too Seth and I do understand why u did it back in the day I went to Roman and told him I was drawn to you more then a tag team partner but he told me it wouldn't be a good idea to try anything then you went and turned on us I was broke and still I'm but I'm looking at you and know that I know the truth about why you turned on us and your not an Beta but your my Omega when the day is done and Im your Alpha I'm going to forgive you" as Seth smiles at Dean and then Dean kisses Seth "your going to get it when you go into heat for not telling me all this back in the day plus the Omega thing" as Seth looks at him and his eyes start to glow just a bit "I trust you Dean and i know when its time you will be the best mate to me" as Dean smirks "I will be and come on you going to run down during my match tonight remember" as Seth grabs Dean's hand and They start to walk towards the door, Dean stops Seth before they leave the locker-room "I'm happy u finally told me now your stuck with me" as Seth kisses Dean and smiles "I'm just fine with being stuck with you because its not a bad thing its a really good thing now come on Mr. Lunatic u got a match and I have to come save you later" as Dean shakes his head "okay Mr. Kingslayer lets go" as they walk out of the room and head towards their spots and for the show.

Dean walk out for his match and Seth stayed back intil his cue as he watched Dean fight he through to himself he has his mate finally and he is gaining Dean's trust and Dean has forgive him, life is looking up for him and he knows Dean feels the same, now he just has to work on getting his brother Roman back too, Dean is fighting and he has a smile on his face he has Seth back in his life and things are starting to look up.