Familia... Sequel to animals 1/2 (Ambrollins)

A few days go by and Seth and Dean are back on the road, Seth got a clean bill of health to start wrestling again so tonight he is going to make his return to the ring against Dean in a one on one match, they love having matches against each other because they really do have amazing chemistry inside the ring and out 😉.

They are in their locker-room getting ready for their match later tonight, Seth will find out about him being pregnant in a few days through and like I said in the last part, pregnant Omega's can wrestling until their fifth month being pregnant, so Seth can continue wrestling for a while after he finds out in a few days. Becky is also pregnant but Roman and the company knows she find out early today and her and Roman came clean about it to the company before raw started, Bayley is there tonight and her and Sasha are finally breaking aparted and she is the one turning on Sasha a big step for Bayley, and they will eventually send Sasha to smackdown live after a few matches between her and Bayley happen and bring Becky to Raw. Bayley mate is Mojo and is Raw and it's a prefect match!

Dean is getting ready by working out with Roman, Seth is laying down on his back doing some warm-ups he needs to be at 💯 percent against Dean tonight when he makes his return especially against Dean of all competitors Dean is his soulmate in the ring and out, they are cut from the same cloth. Dean is his biggest competitor no matter who he goes against Dean is always his number one, Dean and Roman come in before their match starts so they can get changed into their RingGear Roman goes and checks on Becky leaving Seth and Dean alone before their match happens.

Dean smiles at Seth as he walks into the bathroom to get ready for their match at the end of the night, Seth sits on the couch finding his gear so he can get ready too, tonight is one of them nights he has a lot to prove especially to himself, that he really is the man and it's not just a catchphrase someone give him, he goes out there everynight and earn it, just like Dean is the dude and Roman is the guy, and they all go out there everynight and earn their spots in the company.

Dean comes out in his ringgear and smiles at Seth, then Seth walks in the bathroom to change into his gear he kisses Dean on his way in through, Dean kisses back deeply it Dean loves Seth's lips especially on his they are so soft and they are made for each other it's amazing. Dean sees something different in his babyboy since they mated a few days ago but he can't put his finger on it, Seth comes out in his gear his body is hurting but he doesn't want to tell anyone about it not even Dean he is getting back in the ring tonight and he doesn't want to mess that up, he is probably sore because he worked out today and he hasn't since the injury happen his body is just over worked now lol but that's not all it is it being pregnant doesn't help.

Dean walks over to Seth and says "you went hard today didn't you? As Seth nods his head " I couldn't help it I haven't been able to since the injury happen so I may have overdone it today but I'll be fine before our match it's not the first time it's happen" as Dean smiles he knows Seth can handle himself when the bell rings but later tonight Dean will be taking care of his babyboy and he doesn't mind that at all either, they head towards the gorilla so they can get in position to head out to the ring for their match.

A little bit later and after their match went well and now they are in their hotel-room, Dean is rubbing Seth's neck and back Dean hates seening his babyboy in pain so Dean will do anything to make him feel better so he is got a warm bath running for Seth but first the rub down is doing it's job by relaxing Seth's muscles, Seth loves how Dean cares for him especially when he is hurting they truly do care for each other, they take care of one another Seth does the same for him when Dean is down and out, they are each other's care system.

After a few minutes of working on Seth's sore body Dean moves Seth into the bathroom so Seth can take a hot bath, Dean gets Seth in the bath tub and let's him relaxed for a bit. After a while Seth comes out of the bathroom wrap up in a towel, Dean sits up because Seth is pale and Dean knows something is wrong with his babyboy and they need to go to the hospital right now, so they both get ready and head towards the near by hospital, Dean can't believe Seth is this pale and he wants to find out what is going on with his babyboy right now so when they arrive at the hospital and sign in to see the doc, they have to wait for a little bit to be sign by them but in a little bit of time they will be finding out Seth is pregnant with their first pup.

And just has to take it easier on working out during the pregnancy because being a pregnant Omega your hormones are crazier then normal pregnant people, they finally get taken back and a doctor sees Seth and checks him out before waiting a few minutes and comes Back and gives both Seth and Dean the good news about Seth expecting their baby pup, and the reason why Seth was pale was because now that he is pregnant his body can't do what it could before, so he has to be more careful, so if he wants to continue wrestling for the five months Seth has to take it easy on his body because it's not just him no more it's him and his pup to worry about.

And with Dean being up his but 24/7 Everything with him and the pup will be alright, Dean is very protective over Seth so their pup will be in good hands too, so now they can go to the bosses and tell them Seth is expecting and his schedule needs to be lightly for the next 5 months then he is gone until born, the bosses love both Seth and Dean so it's not going to be nothing big, the Shield is still big in the company. All three members run that shit.