Halloween Wedding (Sequel to Trick or Treat, Ambrollins one-shot)

It's been a few years since Dean and Seth got together at one of their Halloween party's, they went back and forth for a while aka on and off in their relationship until last year Dean ask Seth to marry him on Halloween and Seth said yes so they are going to get married this year and you can guess when Halloween... It's there time of the year! Roman and Kaitlyn got married a little bit ago and Roman's daughter JoJo loves Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn and Roman are even planning on giving JoJo more siblings in the future.

Dean lays down on the couch in his apartment he shares with Seth, it's been them two since Roman and Kaitlyn got married  and Roman move out, he loves the fact he has his fiance to himself and can't wait to make Seth his husband in a few weeks, they are doing a black and red theme wedding on Halloween night. Seth comes back from the store with some of the stuff they needed for the wedding, as Dean smiles "babyboy did you get everything you wanted for the party? As Seth smiles at him "yeah I got everything I wanted, and needed" as Dean smiles and pulls Seth on top of him "you already with the black and red theme baby boy? As Seth smiles at him "yes Deano I love that idea, it's perfect just like you😉, as Dean smiles "I'm not perfect but you are Sethie so I have hit the jackpot for sure with you" as Seth smiles and kisses him on the lips before sitting up on Dean's lap. Dean learns up and kisses Seth's lips once more before asking "Roman and Kaitlyn with JoJo they are going to be our Witnesses right? everyone else at the party will be guests" as Seth nods his head he likes that idea, so he agrees with Dean on that one. 

They lay back down on the couch together and Seth starts the movie, Dean rubs Seth's back as they watch the movie and Seth lays on top of him, he loves moments like this especially when he gets to hold his Sethie, he can't wait to call Seth his husband in a few weeks and spoil him, Dean holds Seth close as they watch the movie and get comfortable as Dean wraps a blanket around them and Seth starts to fall a sleep on Dean half way into the movie. Dean don't mind a sleeping Seth on him because Seth is so light, Dean just rubs his back to make sure he stays a sleep because he is so peaceful when he is sleeping Dean doesn't want to wake him up.

Seth loves laying on Dean either if they are in their bed or on the couch, Dean is so warm and cozy Seth fits perfect in Dean's arms, He loves Dean so much and can't wait to become his husband in a few weeks truth be told the times they where separate Seth wasn't himself Dean is his other half and his soulmate and now they are going be together forever because they love each other so much, but Seth wasn't the only one who wasn't himself when they where separate Dean wasn't himself either because he knew Seth was his soulmate and his other half and knew they where meant to be together now they are about to become husband and husband. Seth also is one of the few guys that can get pregnant he find out right after him and Dean got together a few years ago at their Halloween party him and his cousin Kaitlyn are the only ones who knows he never told Dean about him being able to get pregnant whenever they made love Dean always wears a condom, but after they get married Seth is going to tell Dean because Dean wants their wedding night to be special and Seth wants Dean to know they can have a baby of their own in the future. But Dean already knows about Seth being able to carry their own baby in the future he overheard Seth and Kaitlyn talking one day about it but he didn't say anything he wants Seth to tell him about it.

Dean is rubbing Seth's belly and smiles "babyboy I love you so much" Seth moves in his sleep as Dean kisses Seth's forehead as Seth smiles in his sleep, Dean continues to watch the movie until it ends then he turns it on the TV channel and starts to watch a show while Seth sleeps a bit longer. A few days later Dean is at work he owns and operates his own garage, as for Seth he is co-owner and operated with his cousin Kaitlyn of a CrossFit gym.

Seth is working with Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn is asking Seth about the wedding in a few days and how everything is going? As Seth let's her know it's going well and he can't wait to be married to Dean and let Dean finally know about him being able to carry their babies in the future Kaitlyn is happy Seth and Dean are getting married soon and Seth can finally come clean with Dean about him being able to carry kids for them. She loves them both and hiding that secret from Dean for Seth for this long hasn't been easy but she is happy Seth told her and not anymore else. Dean is working and Roman comes by to check in on him with JoJo and see if they need to do any last-minute stuff before the wedding in a few days as Dean let's them know everything is a go ahead and to just show up.

A few days pass and it's the wedding and Halloween, Seth is getting ready in their room with Kaitlyn help while Dean is in the guest room finish up getting ready Roman is downstairs with JoJo making sure everybody else is having a good time until the wedding starts. As Dean comes down and gets in his place and Seth and Kaitlyn come back and the wedding starts and it goes off without a hitch and at the party Dean and Seth are now husband and husband, Seth smiles and says "Deano I have to tell you something important" as Dean smiles "what is it Sethie" as Seth leans against Dean's chest "I can carry our children's in the future I am one of the few males that can" as Dean nods his head "I know I have knew for a while I just wanted you to tell me when you felt ready" as Seth smiles and kisses him "your amazing Deano" as Dean wraps his arms around Seth "I try Seth but i knew it was your news to tell me and I was waiting for you to tell me when you felt ready, and I knew you would" as Seth can't help but smile he got his joker in the end and now they are married and one day in the future they can have babies of their own, life couldn't be better, Dean got his Harley and they will have babies sometime in the future that will be a part of each of them, nothing can take his smile away.