High School Drama Final Part

Seth continue to look at Dean "Mmm I would love to go out with u this Friday night but it's only a trial run Dean, I want to see how you act when it's just me and you alone before we make any big decisions" as Dean nods his head and smiles "that's fine by me because after Friday night you will be my boyfriend" Seth shakes his head "showing that Cockiness again aren't you? As Dean just smiles and says " if you have it flaunt it and sethie I have it so see you later" as he turns around and goes to Punk leaving the school and heads home as for Seth he gets to Becky and they leave school and his mom is waiting on them.

Friday morning Dean is at his locker when Seth comes over "your here early this morning " as Dean smirks at him "yep I know your always early so I wanted to see you as much as possible" Seth leans over and giggles "you are going to see me tonight on our date don't you remember? As Dean grabs ahold of Seth shirt and pulls him close to him "you don't understand I want to be around you all the time Seth I'm so attracted to you and truth be told I was for a while" as Seth smiles "I understand you want to be around me I want to be around you too I have become attracted to you too" as They smile at each other and Dean grabs ahold of Seth's hand and they walk to their first class together. They get to class and sit down next to each other, Dean holds Seth's hand under the table and they talk until the teacher and the rest of the students come in and class starts.

After class Sami is waiting for Dean outside of the classroom. When Seth and Dean walk out together Sami steps in between them real fast, Dean says "Sami what's your deal man? Your been acting really off the past few days" as Sami laughs "really Dean how can you tell that I have been acting different the past few days, your been up Seth's ass and not in a cute way man" as he walks away leaving Dean dumbfounded as Seth grabs ahold of Dean's hand "it's okay Deano he is just mad that you like me" Dean looks at Seth and pulls him into a hug "I don't care what he thinks if he was my true friend he would be happy that I  liked you like most of my friends him and Jimmy are being asses so they aren't acting like my friends" Seth keeps hugging Dean and smiles as they pull away and Dean says "see you at lunch Sethie" as Seth smiles "yep Deano"  they part ways and head to their next classes.

It's lunch time Dean is with Daniel and Punk in the lunchroom, waiting on Seth as Seth walks in with Aj, Finn and Bayley. As they walk over to Dean's table And Finn asks "u three only have lunch period together like us there is normally 4 of us Kofi is out sick today? As Daniel nods "It's normally us three plus Bray and Chris but they both got detention and are making it up now" as Seth and his friends seat down with Dean and his friends and they have lunch together, Dean and Seth are seating next to each other enjoying the company of one another. Aj says "So you two going out tonight for the first time? Looking at Dean and Seth as Dean smirks "Yep Styles we are and you guys don't have to worry about sethie boy I will not do anything to hurt him" Finn nods his head "that's good too know Ambrose because we would hate to have to send our big dog on the hunt for you" Dean looks at Finn "Would this big dog happen to be the Samoan Thor aka Roman Reigns? As Seth giggles "Yes that's the  big dog" as Aj looks over at Bayley and winks at her "baby girl you okay your quiet"  and she giggles at him "I'm fine Aj I am just thinking" as Seth wraps his arm around her "Bayley truth time what's on that pretty little mind of yours" as she looks at Seth and whispers where he can only hear "Finn is being an ass to me, and every-time Aj says something to me it's always nice, I'm torn between them, Finn and I have history and even if he is being an ass I still care for him but Aj is showing me how I should be be treated" Seth looks at her and smiles "Baby girl you got to take time and see which one you want to be with all the time and which one you can't live with out in all words" as she nods slowly, They finish lunch break and then all head to their next classes. 

All through the day Bayley thinks about what Seth said and she finally decides who she wants as it's last period and she is standing next to her locker. Aj walks over to her "baby girl you wanted to see me before class started what's up? As she smiles at him "Aj i like you a lot and I can't even wrap my head around not being around you, Finn is not the same guy he was when we first started dating so I'm going to break up with him" as Aj smiles "So now I have a chance with you after you break up with him" she nods and he hugs her and they walk to class. Meanwhile with Seth and Dean they are in their last class of the day Dean is watching Seth from across the class, thinking about their date tonight as the rest of the students come in and the teacher too as the bell rings and class starts, Seth turns around and looks at Dean before the teacher starts to teach giving him a smile.

It's the end of the day Finn is waiting for Bayley outside of the school like she wanted. She walked out and over to him and explains to him what is going on and hopes there isn't no hard feels between them as he nods and they hug and he also lets her know it's all good he is still there for her as a friend as they walk away and head home, meanwhile with Seth and Dean they are leaving the school together and heading to Dean's house so Dean's mom can drive them to the mall so they can eat and watch a movie, As they are walking down the street and Dean grabs Seth's hand as Seth smiles at Dean. They talk as they walk a few minutes later they get to Dean's house and Seth and him go in and Dean says "Mom you home I want you to meet Seth before we go to the mall" as his mom walks out of the kitchen "Oh hey Seth it's nice to meet you Dean has said nice things about you and we will leave in just a few minutes alright why don't you go put you backpack in your room and then you and Seth can go wait out in the car" as Seth smiles at her and they go upstairs and Dean puts his backpack up and then they head to the car and wait for his mom. A few minutes later she comes out and they head to the mall, and on there way there Dean's mom and Seth talk back and forth as Dean intertwines his fingers with Seth's as they finally get to the mall and Dean's mom says "text me when you two are done" as Dean smiles and nods

Dean and Seth walk into the mall and head into the food court, Getting food then sitting down and having a conversation. Dean looks at Seth and says "what movie do you want to see sethie? as Seth looks at him "how about mad max: fury road? Dean looks at him and smirks "omg you just got hotter to me I love mad max movies and I heard this one is really good so he'll yeah" as Seth giggles and grabs Dean's hand "I love them too and I wanted to see this one so bad so it's a win win situation for us huh? As dean nod and they finish eating and then head over to the movie theater part of the mall, and get their tickets for the movie. A few minutes later they are in the theater and they find seats and wait for the movie to start, as they wait Dean grabs ahold of Seth's hand and they wait for the movie to start as Dean rubs circles around Seth's hand with his fingers, The movie starts and Seth lays his head on Dean's shoulder. Seth really does have a good time with Dean and he really likes him, As for as Dean he really likes Seth and is really having a good time with him too. 

The movie ends Seth and Dean walk out of the theater hand in hand. As Dean smiles at Seth "that was by far the best one I think" as Seth nods "totally it was really good I'm happy I saw it with you too" Dean looks at him and stops "Aww sethie that's sweet I feel the same I'm happy I saw it with you too now the bigger question is did I pass the trail run ans if I did will you become my boyfriend? As Seth looks up at Dean and smiles "You did really good on the trail run Deano and I would love to become your boyfriend" Dean gets a big smile on his face as he pulls Seth into him as he leans down and kisses him, "You just made life better sethie" as Seth giggles "You don't know what you did for mine Deano" a while later Dean's mom comes and gets them and drops Seth off at home as Dean walks Seth up to his front door "I'll text you tomorrow and I'll see you Monday at school" as Seth nods slowly and Dean kisses Seth goodnight and then leaves with his mom. 

Over the weekend they text back and forth. Come Monday morning Seth is waiting for Dean by his locker, As Dean walks in with Daniel and sees Seth by his locker and walks over to him and grabs him "hey sethie you miss me?  Seth giggles in his arms and leans back "yes deano I did actually" as Daniel smiles "you two are to sweet see you later Dean and Seth" as he walks off to class as Dean puts Seth down and Seth turns around and giggles as about that time Bayley walks in Aj not to far behind her. Seth laughs and Aj walks over to Dean and Seth and asks them how it went Friday night, as Dean smiles and tells Aj it went great and they are going out now, Aj pats Dean's back and smiles at Seth as he walks off to class as Seth and Dean head to class together hand in hand as a new couple and looking forward to what the rest of high school had in store for them.

But they where ready for all of it , because they had each other and it really was their high school love story based on how the bad boy😎 got his nerd 🤓