Animals Part 2 (Ambrollins)

They have got home to Dean's house and as soon as they walk in the door Blue and Kevin attack both Dean and Seth because they have missed them, Dean yells for them to get down he loves them but they can't get rough they know the rules especially in Ambrose household and with Seth hurt it's a whole new ball game!

Seth smirks at Dean "Deano be nice they just missed us you know their hyper when we are gone for long periods of time" as Dean shakes his head "I know that but they know the rules Sethie, plus your hurt they have to be careful no passes" as Seth bends down and pets both Blue and Kevin before walking pass Dean and heading upstairs to Dean's room so he can ice his shoulder before bed tonight, Dean finds Seth completely sexy when Seth goes into daddy mood with the puppies, and Dean can't wait for Seth to become a daddy to their puppies in the future.

Dean comes upstairs to his room to find Seth icying his shoulder and Dean walks over and helps him out "babyboy don't give me the cold shoulder, they know the rules and even if we are gone and they miss us, it's discipline plus we miss them too but we our cool right? As Seth turns and looks at him "you may keep your hiding but I have missed them very much and I'm going to spoil them this week and weekend while we are home, and you can like it or not Deano" as Dean loves Seth's hard-headed and very spirited attitude as he smiles "I'll never be 💯 percent mad at you babyboy, you very strong hearted by certain things and that's totally fine, don't change for nothing or no one even me" as Dean goes down and picks up Kevin and puts on him on the end of the bed as he goes back downstairs to find Blue and take him outside to the backyard.

When he comes back in with Blue he finds Seth already in bed almost asleep Kevin sleeping at Seth's feet as Dean smiles and crawls into bed next to Seth as Blue goes to his bed on the floor next to their bed, Dean wraps his arm around Seth and starts to go to sleep. Dean loves having his little Kingslayer in his arms during the nights, he truly loves his little Kingslayer inside and out. Next morning Dean is up first because both Blue and Kevin want outside and Dean wants to check the status of Seth's heat by the sunrise 💕 it's something an Aplha can do for their Omega.

Dean is outside with Blue and Kevin as they do their business Dean checks Seth's heat status, Seth gets up and walks downstairs and into the kitchen he wants to cook breakfast for him and Dean this morning, before they start their day and whatever they have planned for it, After a few minutes Dean comes in to see Seth cooking breakfast for them and he learns against the door and smiles, he loves this side of Seth what can he say he loves all the sides of Seth ☺️. Dean walks over and sits down at the table and waits for breakfast and Seth to join him so they can eat together, a few hours later they have eat and now they are in the living-room watching a movie on the big screen TV, Dean learned early Seth's heat will begin in just a day or two. So bow chicka Wow Wow will be happen real soon!

So as soon as Seth goes into his heat Dean is going to knot him and they are finally going to give each other their marks, Dean wraps his arms around Seth and pulls him close as they watch the movie together Dean then kisses Seth's neck a little bit waiting to show Seth that Dean is all in this time and wants their relationship to make it no matter what so he knows it has to take a new step, the step of mating Seth is confused because Dean is old fashion but the way he is acting is sending Seth mixed signals so tonight after dinner Seth is going to do a little test to see what happens and get his answer ones and for all about their relationship and their process, Seth loves Dean but he wants to know what is going on with his Lunatic Fringe of late.

Dean keeps his arm around Seth as they watch the movie together they are wrapped in a blanket on the couch, they take a nap before dinner Dean has Seth on his chest it's calm in the house right now and both love it, in Dean's dream Dean can't help but think about having Seth completely finally and he knows in a day or two it will happen. Dean wakes up soon after and looks at Seth taking in his beauty he can't believe Seth is his and sooner than later he will be his completely.

Seth feels Dean's eyes on him and Wakes up "Dean Ambrose it's creepy when you stare at me for long periods of time" as Dean laughs "babyboy I love watching you sleep plus it's my right as your man and soon to be mate" as Seth smiles there Dean goes again with riddles, "Deano can you feed the puppies then let them outside I want to take a shower before started dinner? As Dean nods his head "mmm your getting close to your heat arn't you babyboy? And I guess I wanted to join you in the shower but there always later for that" as he gets up and calls Blue and Kevin into the kitchen to eat.

Seth gets up and goes upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower, he can't believe Dean knows he is about to go onto his heat. But normally your alpha knows your schedule, Dean let's the puppies outside then heads upstairs he wants to caught a little glimpse of his babyboy in his naked form lol as Seth is in the shower anyways, Dean trys to get a small peak but it doesn't happen Seth feels Dean coming and finishes up before Dean can make it into the bathroom, Seth walks out of the bathroom in a towel and into the bedroom to get ready when Dean walks up behind him and kisses his neck and wraps his arms around him, pulling Seth into him Dean wants skin on skin contact like now lol he wants to feel Seth's warmness around him 😝. He can't believe in a day or two it finally is going to happen between them so he has to control himself just a bit longer!

One more part!!!!