First heat & mating.. Sequel 2 Alpha and Omega

It's been a few weeks since Seth and Dean told each other how they felt about each other & since Dean find out about Seth being an omega and them getting together. It's getting close to Seth first heat with a mate which means mating between Seth and Dean, Seth is getting ready for his match vs Sheamus as Dean comes in from talking to Roman as Seth's hair is wet from the water bottle and Dean licks his lips "baby boy when you get done with the Irish freak Roman is hanging out with Jimmy and jey after the show tonight so I'm taking you out on a date" as Seth looks up from his bag and smiles "really Deano a date? we haven't had one of them" as Dean smirks and walks over and kisses Seth's cheek "I know and I want to change that Sethie" Seth nods his head and heads out to the ring to face Sheamus, as Dean watches from their locker-room and while watch the tv monitor Roman stops by to check in, Roman and Dean watch on until Sheamus throws Seth into the barricade and Seth grabs his back and screams out Roman looks at Dean and says "man you need to go out there and check on him like now he looks pale and the way he hit the barricade was bad" as Dean nods his head and runs out the locker-room and towards the ringside where Seth is getting check out by the medics.

Seth looks at him and smiles "I'm sorry I just ruined out date night Deano I had to act all big and bad and try and take Sheamus down and it backfired, he got the upper hand on me, I guess he is stronger then me" as Dean shakes his head "Seth Rollins you are the Freakin CrossFit God nobody is stronger then you Sheamus played dirty that's how he got you baby boy and it's alright we will go back to the hotel and I'll take care of you, we can always do date night another night when you feel better" the medics help him back to the backstage area and check him out better before letting Seth go with Dean to the hotel, while they are leaving Bayley another omega and Seth's friend stops them to check on him "Sethie I saw what happen and Sheamus is so mean for doing that if you need anything omega wise I'm here for you just let me know" as Dean smiles "we will call you Bayley if he needs anything in that department thanks for checking in on him, have a good night" as she smiles and walks off, they head to the hotel and Dean takes care of Seth, making sure when next Monday comes around he is alright to come back to Raw and with Dean taking care of him Seth comes back the following Monday ready to kick Sheamus's head off with his high knee, when the two of them walk into the show Seth's belly starts to hurt and he stars to sweat as Dean stops him and his eyes lock with Seth's "baby boy you alright, the mood has changed around you like when I sensed you, it's been a few weeks since you stopped taking your suppressants right? As Seth nods his head "Deano my first heat" as Dean's eyes go wide and he smirks "u know what that means right" as Seth nods his head "Deano since your my mate you get to mate me" as Dean nods his head and pulls Seth towards their locker-room "Sethie I promise it will be great" as Seth holds into Dean's Hand "I trust you Deano I love you and I'm happy it's going to be with you" as Dean kisses Seth's lips "baby boy I love you too and I'm happy it's with you too, I don't know what I would have done if we didn't get back together but I'm so happy we did" as they are in their locker-room and Seth starts to worry about his sensed what if the other alpha's attack him since he isn't claimed yet by Dean  as Dean sees stressed and asks him "what's wrong baby boy? As Seth looks at Deano "I'm worried about the other alpha's attacking me because of my sense and the fact I'm not claim by you yet" as Dean smiles at Seth and says "baby boy I have claimed you as my mate in more ways then mating you,and everyone knows that plus this is your first heat and I promise you before it's over I'll be mating you in between the sheets also you will have my mark and my knot" as Seth nods his head and his breathing slows down & he starts to relax and gets ready for his match vs Sheamus later tonight.

Dean has Cesaro right before Seth goes against Sheamus so Dean will be out there in case something happens, Seth loves Deano and can't help but watch every move Dean makes as he gets dressed, he turns Seth on and Deano knows it because Seth sense goes into overdrive as Seth goes turns to go change and Dean stops him "baby boy you watched me now I'm going to watch you it's only fair right? As Seth nods his head and starts to gets dressed for his match that is right after Dean's, how Seth watched every move Dean made while changing Dean watching Seth exactly the same way. They both finish getting ready for their matches Dean goes out first for his match against Cesaro and wins, then Seth comes out for his match against Sheamus and it's a back and forth match but Seth pulls out the win, they are now walking back to their locker-room hand in hand Roman walks up and smiles "you two did great out there you want to celebrate with me and my cousins? As Dean smiles "oh man that sounds great but me and Seth got plans what about tomorrow night? As Roman nods his head "sounds like a plan, you two have a good time tonight" as he leave Seth and Dean alone. Dean smiles you want to head back to the hotel-room and I'll give you and back rub, I was talking to Bayley about somethings that will help you relax during this time before the mating process, as Seth nods his head and they head back to the hotel and then when they get back there Dean makes Seth lay down on the bed so he can give him a back massage which leads to more things, and before the end of the night They are mating, Dean is giving Seth his mark and his knot and they have become one, Dean lets Seth rest then they do it again, and Dean can't wait for their next step of their journey.