Animals... Final Part (Ambrollins)

Seth is shock by Dean's actions but something is going on with his mate and Seth wants to know so in a few hours Seth is going to put his plan into motion and get to the bottom of it hopefully, Seth smiles at Dean "Deano you going to tell me what's going on with you of late, your acting more flirty then normal 😋? Care to explain" Dean just looks at Seth "babyboy I don't have to explain my actions towards you, your my omega And I'm your alpha"

Seth wants so bad for Dean to take him right here and now, knotting him finally if only he know in a day or two his dreams will becoming true! Dean kisses Seth's neck then goes back to the living-room to watch the game highlights while Seth goes into the kitchen and starts to cook dinner for them, Seth goes into the kitchen and starts to cook dinner for them and gives Blue and Kevin one of their treats, Dean comes in and catches him giving them the treats as he smiles "Sethie don't make the puppies fat now" as Seth giggles "it's there first ones Deano, and Kevin needs some fat on him look at my little man he is too small it's blue whom we have to watch and let your uncle Terry and Aunt Vicki know about his weight" as Dean shakes his head agreeing with Seth, he knows blue is big enough and will remind his family about his weight and Kevin is underweight so he needs more food for now another thing to tell his family when they are gone and his family watches the puppies" Dean walks over and kisses Seth's forehead.

Seth smiles and continues to cook, they are having homemade beef stew Seth is the perfect Omega, Seth continues to make dinner for them, his body heat is getting unregular so he knows his heat is about to start any day now, Dean know something is up with Seth, and knows it has to do with his heat, Seth brings their food to the table so they can eat dinner together then go back into the living-room and watch a movie together, they both want to watch the new "Black Panther" movie! Dean knows Seth is getting closer to his heat so he wants to make Seth comfortable so as soon as it comes Dean can knot him just like Seth wants.

After eating dinner they head back into the living-room and Dean finds the black panther on Netflix's and they relax on the couch in each other's arms, Seth body temperature went from warm to cold so Dean grabs a blanket and wraps his babyboy up in it, he wants his babyboy relaxed and comfortable. Dean loves his babyboy and he can't wait for tomorrow or the next day to finally get here so he can knot his babyboy, Seth loves how Dean is so protective of him it's sweet and caring of Dean. They start the movie and Dean has his arms around Seth keeping his body temperature just right, Seth feels better and soon falls asleep leaving Dean to watch the movie by his self and think about tomorrow or the next day and how it will go down between them finally.

Dean can't help but smile at Seth then rubs his fingers through Seth's hair, he really does love this man more then life it's self, no matter what happens between them inside the ring it always seems to never bother their relationship outside the ring, after a while Dean picks him up and carry's him upstairs to the bedroom they can always finish the movie another time. Dean wants him to rest up for tomorrow or the next day  because it will be very busy in the bedroom between them. After a few minutes he calls for Blue and Kevin upstairs to go bed themselves, him and Seth are already in bed when they get upstairs and into their beds.

Next morning they wake up and Seth hormones are off so he is starting his heat sometime today, Dean smirks and makes him stay in the bed and heads downstairs to get some breakfast for them after taking the puppies outside and feeding them, Dean can't wait for later today and when he can finally knot his babyboy. But he wants Seth relaxed for it, Seth knows something is up because normal when he is going into heat Dean isn't like this, Seth normal gets up and does things but this time Dean isn't letting him do nothing leading up to it, so Seth knows Dean is planning something and he wants to know so bad what it is, he just needs to relax because he will be finding out sooner than later what is going on and he will be very happy with it because he has been wanting it to happen for God knows how long lol.

After breakfast in bed and feeding and letting the dogs outside, Dean and Seth have moved from the bed to the couch, Dean is going to start working his magic on Seth very soon because Seth's heat is starting to come very quick so Dean wants to begin their love making sooner then later. So he rubs Seth's back to get Seth into a little mood, Seth's hormones are out of control so he moans out and they start to make-out and Dean whispers in Seth's ear "Sethie I'm going to knot you, I'm going to mark you as my true mate I know your been wanting it for a long time so your getting it now" as Seth smiles and it hits him that's why Dean has been acting this way, as Dean lays Seth down on his back and gets in-between his legs and they begin the process slowly but surely.

Dean wants it to be something Seth doesn't forgot so when he marks him and finally knots his babyboy it's like heaven between them, neither one of them are going to forget it especially Seth because he got Dean's seed aka a baby pup in the belly out of one of many knots that happen during there week and weekend home. But being an Omega and pregnant Seth can wrestling until his five month so he can wrestling for a while longer.

I'll probably do a sequel to them finding out about the baby and them having it!!! in a few days