"Now, do try on your uniform, Miss Hopkins did work hard on it after all."

I looked down at the chair in front of me that held the outfit and frowned upon the sight of the torturous device that laid on top.

"No corset." I replied firmly.

"Miss Red-"

"No. Corset. I'd rather die."

"Miss Red-"

"And why are you in here with me in the first place!?"

"To help you change, now-"

"Like hell I'd ask for your help!!! Out, you pervert!!" I shouted at the old demon, kicking him away from the changing space and throwing the corset in his face. I then heard the sound of someone spitting out their drink. Must be Ciel...

I moved the screen to cover the open space more then took off my normal outfit I wear at the funeral parlor and started changing into the maid uniform. This is going to be fine. I will make this work. How different can cleaning a manor be from cleaning a funeral parlor? ...Minus the corpses...and surgical tools...and chemicals...you know what, I'm going to shut up now. Looking in the mirror beside the chair, my face immediately turned as red as my hair.

"What the hell is this!!?" I screeched.

"Something wrong, Miss Red?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes! This thing is too damn short!!"

"I see. I figured this might happen, so I arranged for Miss Nina to make another copy of Mey-Rin's uniform."

Another folded uniform plopped into the chair, followed by Sebastian's footsteps to move further away. I quickly changed into the new uniform and folded the old one, then looked at myself in the mirror.

"Mey-Rin's uniform is a bit too long, but I can make adjustments." I said as I walked out and grabbed the white corset from Sebastian. "This too."

"Very well." Ciel said as he stood up. "Sebastian will then show you to your room in the servants' quarters. I will be in my study if you should need me."

I followed Sebastian after Ciel had left the room, carrying my suitcase and old clothes with me. After travelling downstairs and into several hallways, we arrived at a door. Sebastian unlocked it and held the door open for me to enter. I nodded to him in thanks and walked in to see a small room with bare walls, lit up from the sunlight outside and a small light in the middle of the ceiling. A vanity stand stood against the wall on the right, along with a closet and laundry basket. To the left was a bed and a small basin behind it alongside the window. (Picture above for chapter)

"Hopefully this room is to your liking, Miss Red." Sebastian spoke aloud as he stood outside the door to the room.

I turned back to him with a smile and replied, "It's perfect. Thank you, Sebastian."

"Here is your key to this room. It is a copy of the one that I have on me. I shall allow you to settle in. Once you have finished, meet me in the foyer to start your training."

"Yes, sir."

Sebastian then handed me the key to my new room and left, closing the door while he was at it. I headed to my bed, placed my suitcase upon it, and opened it. I set my sewing supplies to the side and hung up all of my dresses, trousers, shirts, and my shoes. I picked up my journal and skimmed through the pages that held many pictures from my past, making me smile as I set it on the vanity stand. I then closed my suitcase and placed it under my new bed.

Grabbing the maid dress and corset, I got to work on alterations while letting my mind drift to my thoughts. It's been such a strange year since I met Ciel...and yet I've learned so much. Although, it's made me change a lot, too. I wonder how Lizzie's been doing...heh, knowing my luck, she'll probably visit soon. I look down at my finished work and nod in approval. My smile disappeared when I remembered my time at Weston College. The poor prefects, they just wanted to protect the school's reputation. Redmond must've felt so betrayed...Greenhill with his guilt...Bluewer having to face his family with what has happened...and Violet-

I feel the blush rise to my cheeks as I gently touched my lips, still able to remember when Violet had kissed me. It was so sudden from him and yet...it felt nice...I slapped my cheeks a few times before getting up and changing into the new and improved maid outfit I had. Agh! Begone thoughts! Go away! This is too confusing to think about and I need to get started on training.

I moved in front of the vanity mirror and looked at my outfit, humming in thought. I fixed my hair in a braided bun and added on the maid headband, nodding in approval. I then left my room, locking the door behind me, and wandered down the hallways to the foyer.

Time to begin training under Sebastian's instructions! This'll be fun!...Right