Chapter 33

"Are you in?" A certain earl asked as he walked into the Undertaker's shop. "Undertaker?"

"Hee hee...I bid yeeee welcome, lord earl..." A skull rolled past Ciel and Sebastian, startling the younger of the pair, and knocking down miniature tombstones that stood on the other side of the room. "Does your lordship finally feel like stepping into the coffin that I've made specially for you, hmm?"

"Why, you..."

"Hee! Hee! In any case, have a seat. Red's just baked some cookies!"

Red walked out of the back, a smile on her face. Looking at the new guests in the shop, her smile grew.

"Oh. Hello Ciel, Sebastian. Are you here about the case?"

"Yes, Miss Red. Children have been going missing and we were wondering if Undertaker had received and corpses."

"The corpses of children, hmmm..." Undertaker wondered.

"They are treated as being missing in polite society, and no bodies or the like have been found yet." Sebastian said.

"Well, in the underworld, you see dead children every day after all...You're well aware of that, aren't you earl?"

"I've brought the files along. Among them, are there any you've cleaned up?"

Sebastian gave the files to Undertaker, who skimmed through each of the papers before setting them onto his desk.

"Who can say? Mayhaps there are? Maybe seeing something amusing will bring it all back? You understand what I'm getting at, milord...give it to me...bestow upon me the choicest laughter!" Undertaker said, laying upside down on his desk. "Then I shall tell you anything!"

"Sebastian."

"Very well." Sebastian said, tugging a glove on his right hand.

"Hmmm? Relying on him, again are you?" Red asked. "Is the young earl a child who cannot do a thing unless Sebastian is around, hmmm?"

"Well...I don't care who it is so long as he is amusing."

An irk mark appeared on Ciel's forehead as he thought back to a memory. Looking up, he had a scowl on his face as he said, "I'll do it."

"Are you sure?" Sebastian asked.

"Both of you get out." Turning to the female and butler, he glared. "I command you."

"Yes, my lord." The butler bowed as he led the short female outside.

Time passed by slowly and nothing was heard until a slight chuckle was heard from the other side. Opening the door, the pair were surprised at the sight before them. Ciel stood in front of Undertaker, coat discarded, his clothes and hair disheveled as a blush settled on his face.